.-.Someone To Relate To.-.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Maisie's POV

Finally we started to move in what I hope to be the way of the buyer.

I walked around Quills ship. It's disgusting.

I came across Rocket sitting on the floor making a bomb I think.

"You look like shit." He said glancing up at me.

I still hadn't changed out of the prison clothes yet. Couldn't be bothered.

"Yeah well considering we just broke out of prison and are now in this dirty ship. Yeah I'd say looking like shit is normal." I said sitting on the long sofa Quill had.

"No, as in you got dark eye bags. That didn't happen over night." He said now stopping what he was doing.

"Ok so I don't sleep. No big deal. Spending your life alone means that sometimes you gotta look out for yourself." I said done with the conversation.

"Sleep now then." He said STILL TALKING.

"It's not that easy you know. Just being a meerkat. I have the instinct to stay alert 24/7." I said.

"Ok then. I promise to keep watch while you sleep." He said now continuing what with what he was doing before.

"Alright. Touch me, I punch you into seven planets." I said lying down.

"Deal." He said looking up to me.

I shut my eyes ready for some well deserved sleep.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa." I heard a voice say.

I opened my eyes slightly to see Quill looking down at Rocket.

Just when I actually get some sleep. Someone always has to disturb me.

"Yo, Ranger Rick! What are you doing? You can't take apart my ship without asking me! See, what's this?" Quill said leaning down to take something.

"Don't touch that. It's a bomb" Rocket said looking over.

"A bomb?" Quill asked.

"Yup." Answered Rocket.

"And you just leave it lying around?" Quill asked again.

"Duh. What else would you do with it?" I said now sitting up.

"You, are supposed to be sleeping." Rocket said pointing at me.

"Yeah well tell that to the humie who's way to loud. Plus I gotta change, I ain't staying in this." I said getting off the sofa taking my clothes with me.

"Anyways. I was gonna put it in a box." Rocket said.

That was the last I heard of the conversation.

.-.-.-.-.-.
Rockets POV

"What's a box gonna do?" Asked Quill.

"How about this one?" I said ignoring his question.

"No! Whoa. Hey! Leave it alone." He said as I started to take out a colourful box.

"Why? What is it?" I asked.

"Shut up. You should focus on the rodent that just left. It's clear you like her." He said back.

"Hey. I do not." I said.

I don't, do I?