Teaser

Inside a high-top apartment, the shadow of a small male figure is walking by in the main room of the apartment. The male figure passes by a table with a computer, tools, and blueprints hanging by it. He also goes to a small table by his bed and opens the drawer to pick up a red mask with spider web patterns. On the wall is a wooden bulletin board with various newspaper front covers that were published featuring a various collective of people and stories.

"Dark Queen of the Grimm defeated"

"Orion Octavius: Nobel Prize Winner" 

"Lt. Toomes: Never forgotten"

"Aubrey Fisk: Heroic Sacrifice"

"Oscorp & Schnee Industries: Power Duo"

"Remnant bank robbed by Dillon: Former Huntsman"

"Salem's inner circle still at large"

The male figure then goes to the window and looks over the nightscape of the city in front of him.  He then looks at his mask for a few seconds before putting it on. 

(Scene Change)

In the middle of the city, a group of four robbers get out with a small bag of Lien after robbing a corner shop. After driving off before the police could arrive, their vehicle was suddenly pulled back by something while being lifted off of the street. When the two police cars arrived, the officers got out to see that the car with the robbers inside was caught with a really big web. 

The shot then shows the entire web being seen through the eye of the mask of Spider-boy. He jumps off a building and shoots a web to swing away.

Spider-boy: Woohoo!

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 04 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Such Power, Huge Responsibility (Spider-Man x Male Child OC x RWBY)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें