1%

Sakura pov (kura/kur)________________Juicy

________________
Juicy...juciy wake up" Kura's mom said trying to wake her up.

I'm up I'm up" you said sitting up from your bed.

Remember this your first day at practice hun" kura's mom said walking out her room downstairs.
________________
You getting ready pov
I walked in my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.

Eww I have eye bags" I said getting my wash cloth wetting it and getting my dial "anti bacterial soap".

I'm so nervous, but let me not get ahead of myself.

I grabbed my toothbrush and wet it put toothpaste on it then wet it again (only right way).

Pleae" I said spitting the water and toothpaste mixture out my mouth.

I then grabbed my hydrogen peroxide and put a teaspoon in a cup ( it helps whitening on teeth).

I only do this once a day because i don't want my teeth falling out.

After I was done with my hygiene I did my skincare.

First I used Cera Ve moisturizer cream (the A.M one).

I only use two things bc I have sensitive skin, but after that I used my aquaphor on my lips and my dark spots.

I also have eczema so i put it there to.

__________________

After that I went to my closet to find a outfit to wear, my mom brought me a couple shirt from Tsquad gear so I could have something to wear there.

I decided to go with a blue Tommy shirt, black jeans, & my white Air Forces, then I put my necklace on and some earrings.

I put my outfit on then I checked the time on my phone, " oh shit it's 9:56" I said checking the time.

I was supposed to be there by 10:20 but I live 35 minutes away but it was fine it's my first day right?

Kura" I heard my mom yell from downstairs, "hurry your ass on" kura's mom said as she grabbed her purse.

Ok I'm coming" I said grabbing my purse, phone, and headphones.

When I got downstairs I seen my mom was already walking out the house, I grabbed me a granola bar and ran out the house. It was now 10:03 when we left.

We stopped at the gas station and I quickly got me a few snacks such as sweet tarts, Airhead extremes, Pringles, hot Funyuns, and some hot fries.

After I paid for my snacks I walked out the gas station and speed walked to my moms car.

_________________
At the academy

Once my mom reached the academy, I gave her a kiss on the cheek and I made my way out the car.

I seen Kimora and dontae sitting outside, i guess they were waiting on me to get there.

Hey cuzzos" I said out loud causing them to look my way. They both smiled and walked towards me.

Heyy Kura" I heard Kimora say with a high pitched voice, "man mora move" Dontae said pushing Kimora out the way giving me a hug.

Boy hush, anyways Tommy gonna introduce you then we go mine have a lil battle out in the court.

Dang I just got here but okay" I said nervously as we entered the academy.

Oh there she is!" Tommy said out loud causing everyone to look at me.

Come here girl" Tommy said pointing to the spot next to him.

So guys we have a new dancer, she is experienced so she knows the basics but I want everyone to treat her with respect and kindness like y'all do to everyone here" Tommy said directly looking at Tictac.

So introduce yourself" Tommy said looking at me.

Ok so my name is Sakura people call me kura or kur" I said while everyone was staring or whispering at me.

How old are you Sakura" Tommy said with a stern voice trying to get everyone's attention.

I'm 15, I'm turned 15 on the 10 of September" I said while I was looking down at the floor.

Ok now that she introduced herself I am gonna be making teams for a Tommy's pick each team will have 4 people on in.

So raise your hand if you want to be on Sakura's team.

I was shocked every one in the academy raised their hand.

Alright lemme do my Tommy's pick.

I just sat their staring at the floor I didn't want to see everyone staring at me.

Ok Tommy pick" Tommy said getting everyone's attention.

First team we have Sakura, twin 1 , twin 2, and trinity(trin).

Second team is Jayah,Justice,Dontae, and Kimora

I sighed as we all walked outside to the court I stood on one side while I waited for Trin and the twins to make their way to me.

Hi we're gonna be friends now" Trin said hugging me out of nowhere.

Oh ok" I said hugging her back.

Bro Trin move she don't wanna hug you" twin 1 said pushing Trin off of me and pulling me by my arm closer to him.

Ok whateva love boy" Trin said waiting for us to start practicing or dance.

Tommy always gives us 10 minutes to make up a dance so let's get to work" I heard Twin2 say being serious.

So while we all practiced our dance they 10 minutes was up.

Tommy blew his whistle and pointed towards me so I knew it was my clue to start dancing.

First I kept Krumping hard then I also did other stuff but I can't remember.

(Skip to 5:24-5:59 to see her) ( use ya imagination)
__________________________________

After the battle

After the battle Tommy was gonna judge and tell us who won.

Ok so the team who one was Kura's" I heard Tommy say. And there was just claps and cheers going on and I'm ngl I felt happy to see the support I was getting.

Authors Note
So how y'all feel I will do more chapters but maybe after I get out of school bc it's late and I'm tired.

Pls make sure to vote and leave comments on what y'all think about this.

Also imma try to make each chapter 1000 words or more. Rn were at 1070 words.

Question
Should I make this 30 or 20 chapters bc I don't know rn.

Y'all pls read my books cause I ain't writing them for nun.

Bye and good night y'all✌🏾!!