Shecare Non Contact Forehead Digital Infrared Thermometer

Shecare latest 2020 infrared digital normal temp forehead thermometer. Please note: Due to logistics and transportation rules, we do not provide with batteries for this product. Please purchase and install 2*AAA batteries (d.c.3v) for use.

Fast & accurate, digital touchless thermometer: Shecare non contact forehead infrared thermometer adopts advanced infrared technology and is equipped with high-precision sensors. The smart chip inside can precisely measure the temperature, and the result can be quickly & accurately displayed on the screen with one touch of the measurement button. Forehead digital infrared thermometer is applicable for all ages groups: babies, children, and adults.

Smart & easy to use: The LCD screen of the Shecare non contact digital thermometer for forehead can display 3 colors according to the measured temperature value. Green-normal temperature: 93.2-99.4 ℉ (34.0-37.4 ℃) ; Orange-slight fever: 99.5-100.3 ℉ (37.5-37.9 ℃) ; Red-high fever: 100.4-109.4 ℉ (38.0-43 ℃). The no contact digital thermometer also has a 30-second automatic shutdown function.

Switch between Fahrenheit/Celsius: You can easily switch between °F/℃ mode. Our contactless forehead digital infrared thermometer can store the most recent 10 sets of temperature data.

Multifunctional: Shecare forehead digital infrared thermometer normal temperature supports forehead temperature/object temperature measurement mode. Family care digital thermometer can be freely switched between the two measurement modes according to your needs, which is easy and convenient to operate.

Shecare No Contact Infrared Digital Forehead Thermometer Features

Infrared Forehead Digital Thermometer

Shecare non-contact infrared forehead thermometer adopts advanced infrared technology and is equipped with high-precision sensors. The smart chip inside can precisely measure the temperature, and the result can be quickly & accurately displayed on the screen with one touch of the measurement button. This FDA approved infrared thermometer is applicable for all ages groups: babies, children, and adults.

1 second quick measurement

Clinical Standard &high precision

Non-contact

Fever Beeping alarm

3-color back lit LCD display

Switchable ℉/℃

Human body/object measurement mode

Memory function

Automatic shut off

How to Use Infrared Thermometer on Forehead?

The basic operation procedure of forehead non-contact thermometer

When measuring the temperature, place the infrared sensor 5-8cm away from the forehead without touching the skin.

Press measurement button to turn on non contact forehead digital infrared thermometer and it displays boot screen like.

Make sure the thermometer is under body mode. And if not, press mode button to switch.

Press measurement button and then it gives a "beep" to indicate measurement is finished and value will be displayed with green screen.

After measurement, if the thermometer is idle for 20 seconds, it will shut off automatically.

Shecare provides high accuracy thermometer for adults forehead and normal infant temperature forehead.

Where to Use A Non Contact Forehead Digital Infrared Thermometer

A non contact forehead digital infrared thermometer can be used to measure body temperature by scanning the forehead. It can be used in various settings, such as at home, in clinics, hospitals, and workplaces, to quickly and conveniently check for signs of fever or elevated body temperature.