🔥Morning Touches🔥

~Smut~
Blow job, sex, bottom!Quackity, bottom!Karl, top!Sapnap
1569 words

Sapnap lay in between his fiancés, arms around them as he slept. Slowly opening his eyes the room was too dark and he was way too hot. Groaning quietly he shifted, feeling his boner brush against his thigh. "Fuck," he quietly whispered, regretting not wearing boxers and just opting for shorts. His dream was hazy in his memory, but he knew it had to have been a wet dream. He shifted again, throwing his head back while trying to wiggle his arms from out under his fiancés. He wanted to go to the bathroom to relieve himself and didn't want to bother the two sleeping next to him. He was barely able to get his full arm out before both of them started to stir, making him stop and huff.

"Sappy?" Karl whispered, rubbing his eyes.

Sapnap hummed in response, rubbing Karl's side.

"Do you need to get up?" Karl sat up, leaning on his forearm.

"Yeah, sorry," Sapnap chuckled, looking at him.

"It's alright." Karl leaned down to peck Sapnap's lips, causing a small groan to come from him. "Babe?" The taller male raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry I just," Sapnap shifted once more. "I had a dream and I need to go to the bathroom." He bit his lip, embarrassed, but glad only the moonlight was coming into the room. Then he immediately regretted that thought, looking at how the moonlight illuminated Karl's skin. "You're beauti-mmm" His words were cut off by a hand gently grasping his clothed cock.

Quackity was smirking at Sapnap from where he lay on the bed, massaging his cock in one hand.

Sapnap groaned and ran a hand through his smaller partner's hair, bucking his hips into Quackity's hand.

"Want us to help you out?" Karl whispered, kissing Sapnap's neck.

"Hell yes, please." Sapnap closed his eyes, rolling up into Quackity's hand.

Quackity moved his hand away and pulled back the blankets, pulling off Sapnap's shorts and tossing them to the end of the bed. "Just relax Sap, we've got you." Quackity leaned down to kiss the base of his cock.

Karl leaned down, kissing his length just as Quackity was, the two occasionally kissing each other.

Sapnap relaxed, letting his fiancés work on his hard-on. But after a while of teasing touches, kisses, and no rush, Sapnap was getting impatient. "Come on, please stop teasing me." The male sat up on his elbows and watched them ignore his request, kitten-licking and kissing his cock. He huffed and leaned over to the nightstand, grabbing the bottle of lube stored in the drawer. He poured a generous amount into his hand, setting the bottle down and rubbing the lube over his fingers. He sat up and reached down, rubbing each of the boy's entrances, pushing a finger into each of them with either of his hands. Both of them moaned on his cock as he moved his fingers inside them, inserting a second finger after a minute.

Karl arched his back and pressed against Sapnap's fingers, moaning against the side of his cock.

Quackity started to suck on the tip, wiggling his hips back against Sapnap's hand.

Sapnap groaned, moving his fingers faster. "You guys are such fucking teases," bucked his hips up, sighing. "I can't take it anymore." He pulled his fingers out and pushed Karl onto his back, grabbing his thighs and pushing them up to expose his entrance.

Both Karl and Quackity were staring at Sapnap with clouded eyes.

Sapnap paused and leaned down to press his forehead against Karl's. "Is this okay?"