o n e

[ c i r c a , 1 9 8 1 ]

as youngster Chris Lowe went walking into his local record shop to look at some records he ended up meeting his future love.

as Chris steps at the door of the record shop he then lets out a weary 'sigh' and walks into the cold and hushed store with his mind on looking for records and then he hears the store bell go off and the store bells only when someone walks in and when he looked behind him 

he saw the most beautiful man walk in with his glasses and denim jacket with denim pants.

when Chris looks for the record he's looking for he ends up bumping into the mysterious denim-wearing man and when Chris was gonna say sorry he saw the mans ethereal blue eyes

and he day dreamed until the man let out a simple 'sorry' and Chris blushing said 'It's alright' and soon asked for his name and the man said 'Neil, Neil's the name' and Chris soon blushed more.

but soon sadly Neil said those words 'I have to go' and those sorrowful words crushed Chris as Neil went walking away, Chris knew he would never see him again and was sadden and got his record and went home 

and soon after he stepped into his apartment he took off his jacket and went onto the bed and let out downhearted tears and cried thinking he would never see Neil again, and he made himself some dinner and sat in his dining room alone crying in the process.

as Chris got ready for college he was so worn out and his professor noticed and told him 'Chris, did you sleep?' and those words hit Chris and Chris responded saying 'Only a few hours' and the professor said with an irritated face 'You're not taking college seriously? are you' and Chris looking very unpleased said 'I am' and the professor said angerly 'Yeah right' and continued to teach math 

with Chris feeling neglected and thinking he was very useless at everything and only thought of Neil thinking if he would find the man again.

as Chris was walking home from college he saw the smash hits building and he saw the name 'Neil Tennant' on the building and thought to himself 'Is that the man I'm looking for?' but when he was gonna get closer the security guard stopped him and Chris feeling disheartened went back and walked home thinking about the man who's always on his mind, Neil.

when he stepped at his apartment he let out a heartbroken 'sigh' and walked in and when he looked out of the window he saw couples taking pictures together and he felt left out not having that special someone near him and closed the blinds and brushed his teeth and went to bed thinking about the special heart he needed for his depression to fade away.

Chris woke up due to construction outside his apartment and felt miserable and silently let out a big scream which no one could hear, and had to walk to the place which he despised the most, college.

and when he went into the classroom the professor angerly said 'You're late again! if you keep being late your not gonna pass' and Chris finally had enough and let out his true feelings and said the words 'I'm dropping out!' and went home sobbing whilst still thinking of that charming man, Neil.

When he went home he ended up putting his heavy bag down and put on his black long jacket and went out into the night of London and went on a mission to look for his prince charming, his soulmate, the man named Neil, Chris ended up knocking on every door of the London neighborhood and didn't see those charming blue eyes and when he went to the pleasing mansion, he knocked and a man with grey eyes and short blonde hair and wearing a suit with the nametag that read 'Danny'.

and Chris anxiously said 'is someone named Neil here?' and Danny looked surprised and said the words 'Babe, someone's here to talk to you!' and Chris's heart broke inside knowing that Neil was taken and he would never be with the man of his dreams. 

And Neil came down the stairs with his attracting blue eyes clad in a suit and said with a smile on his face 'That's the man I saw at the record shop few days ago!' and Chris looking very depressed said 'Oh hi Neil!' and Neil calmly said 'What do you want? why are you here?' and Chris softly said 'Oh sorry for disturbing your privacy should I leave?' and Danny angerly said 'Yes! leave'

And as Chris went walking away from the mansion sobbing knowing that the man of his dreams never wanted him.

When Chris was walking away he saw the limo of Neil & Danny going into downtown and Chris decided to follow along and it lead to Chris finding himself in front of a fancy restaurant and seeing Danny & Neil holding hands and walking in and Chris sobbing and walking home and when he was at his door he let out a dejected 'sigh' and went into his room, took off his jacket and wrote in his notepad his vent to himself and he sent it to Neil's address 

And the next morning Neil got the mail and when he opened it he felt so sorry for Chris but Danny grabbed it from Neil and rudely ripped it and Neil angerly said 'Hey! that's my friends vent he worked hard on it!' and Danny looked at Neil with a mean glare and slapped him and rudely said 'Stop acting childish you fool, and make me a smoothie!' and Neil went into the kitchen and cried and Danny caught Neil and with an unpleased face he said 'Stop crying you crybaby make me a smoothie!' 

And as Neil finally said the words 'I'm done, we're breaking up' and Danny let out a simple 'gasp' and Neil kicked him out of his mansion and sobbed in his room and the only thing he could think of was breaking Chris's heart as he felt useless he said while sobbing 'I need to find him!'

~