1000 hours

She raises her right hand, and clasps her head in her left, so to the right he goes, but the only punishment received is witnessing the crisp, torched corpse of what once was a fierce tiger, decorated in marigolds.
Disbelief partnered spread among the audience, and a moment of indefinite silence follows.

"Does he automatically get the bride?"
"Does the show go on?"
"What happens now?"
An answer appears; however, not the type anyone wanted. Noblemen working under the king dismiss the audience. Complaints arise from everywhere

If you took a glance at King Reinhardt, you would not see him. In his place, a demon radiating a raging hot fire in his seat. His anger was unlike anything else. he was so tense in fact, that he did not see his daughter slip away in the heat of things. "Chjevors, retrieve him." Reinhardt says in a grizzly voice. Aphroditie, Reinhardt's 2nd daughter goes to comfort him, hugging his head.
"Father, it's alright, it's alright. We will find out why this happened eventually. Our Arcanian, Hades will be punished."

Persephonie walks down a bustling, grand corridor. Servants and noblemen rush to every corner, trying to understand what's happening. Behind her, a line of arcane observers pour. Witnesses. She knows she has to act fast. She paces out of the Colosseum, into the village, and to a particular building. She goes downstairs and meets a man. Together they wait.

"Davian!" Persephonie cries. A man, Lucious in nature appears from around a corner. He dons his casual straps: a white garment with straps to better fit the wearer's body, like a more customizable corset. And some casual slacks of course. Persephonie fashions a less lady-like attire. She's fitted with more of a Chinese assassin look, all black with flowers sprinkled every here and there. Like husband and wife, both fashion complimentary capes, with fur to warm their necks, oh how popular fur is indeed.
"How do I look?" He questions
"Like the moon." Persephonie recites
"Where did you get your clothing from? It looks... Unique."
"Asia. We were allies in the war against Averndale and one of the clans gifted me this."
"Ah," he exhales, "What's the name of the tailor, this craftsmanship is impeccable!"
"Jun Chen."
Suddenly, there's a knock. Davian goes to open the door, finding a short redhead girl, huffing and puffing. She clearly was in a rush to get to these two. "You two are in trouble." She says.
"For?" Persephonie asks.
"What happened?" Davian questions.
She comes inside and sits on the floor, away from the door, "Reinhardt knows about you two"
"How?" Persephone asks
"Turns out you two have a stalker: Justinian."
"Tell me what he looks like!"
"I have a picture of him ... somewhere at the agency, but don't get too hasty now, you two have to leave Avalon.
"How long until the colosseum?"
"I don't know; however, I do know that he's importing a white tiger from china, so maybe 4 days?"
"Of course he'd make this ceremonial." Davian says
"Okay, so let's say we have 4 days until the colosseum, how do we get out before then?" Persephone points out.
"We should come up with a plan. It be better if we had Gatlin with us." Says Caitlin
Davian smirks, saying, "Well here's my proposal:we go out with a bang. We probably won't have enough time to prepare before the colosseum, so let's continue past it."
"Let's save that idea," Persephone says, "but having Gatlin with us is a good idea."

A day hasn't even passed and the event at the Colosseum is already making headlines. Gossip and theories pass by everywhere. "It's the talk of the month." says a rather short man of fine butler black.
"Ridiculous," Another, taller and more handsome man exclaims, "First the Amphitheater, and now your daughter's missing. And here I thought our kingdoms would unite"
"We ... I will find Persephonie, Travis. We both want this alliance as much as ever." Reinhardt reclaims.
"Hmph!" Travis says turning his back to Reinhardt in one swift motion, "You'd better, or else we're claiming Avalon." Travis walks away without caring for what Reinhardt has to say. His butler takes a second to realize that Travis is leaving, and then he jumps up and rushes to him.
"APHRODITIE!" The king yells with all his might.
It takes a minute, but Aphroditie runs up to Reinhardt and kneels, tilting her head downward.
"Yes?" Aphroditie says with a tired breath.
"My chevjors have been searching for Persephonie for hours. You would know your sister better than I, where could she have gone?"
"Mmm, perhaps your scandal resides with Nathaniel.
In honest, my say is rather substantial.
Mysterious and grand in this protective land,
perhaps a detective's touch could lighten your candle."
"What kind of detective do you have in mind?"
"UGA, generally assay.
With few clues, they'll dismantle any secrets
and brighten the way."
"Great!, the king says, then he stands up from his throne and says "Show me where this 'UGA' is."
"Allow me to dress and I'll promise my best.
My-"
"Enough!" the king shouts. Aphroditie just nods and goes to dress.