Journey of Hamlet play

Act 1:
      The play begins with the ghost of King Chaucer appearing to the guards on the castle battlements. The ghost reveals that he was murdered by his Uncle, Claudius, who has now become the new king. Prince Hamlet, King Chaucer's Younger Brother, is devastated by his brother's death and suspicious of Claudius.

Act 2:
      Hamlet becomes increasingly distressed, contemplating the nature of existence and the meaning of life. He decides to feign madness to investigate his brother's death further. Meanwhile, Polonius, the chief counselor to King Claudius, and his daughter Ophelia, she is romantically involved with Hamlet, also become entangled in the political intrigue.

Act 3:
      Hamlet devises a plan to confirm Claudius's guilt. He stages a play within a play, mirroring the alleged murder of King Chaucer. Claudius's reaction confirms his guilt. Polonius, the father of Ophelia, is accidentally killed by Prince Hamlet. Ophelia, driven to madness by her father's death and Hamlet's erratic behavior, drowns herself. Laertes, Ophelia's brother, returns to avenge his family's downfall.

Act 4:
      Polonius is killed accidentally by Hamlet, further fueling Laertes' desire for revenge. Claudius, aware of Hamlet's threat, plots with Laertes to kill him. The Guard informs Claudius that Ophelia has drowned, deepening her own despair. Hamlet is sent to England with Rosencrantz and Guildenstern (two guards of Claudius), but he escapes their plot to kill him and returns to Denmark.

Act 5:
      A gravedigger reveals Ophelia's grave, and Hamlet realizes her death deeply affects him. He encounters Laertes at her grave, and they both express their grief. In a fencing match organized by Claudius, a poisoned sword and cup are prepared to kill Hamlet. During the duel, Laertes unwittingly drinks from the poisoned cup and dies. In the ensuing chaos, Hamlet kills Claudius, avenging his brother's death. The Hamlet becomes the King, and governs the Kingdom of Denmark.