✏️ Narix

Welcome back to my second interview with the wonderful Narix! 

She is the author of When Stars Fall and The Knights of Aragon. She loves reading and writing fantasy, Sci-Fi, Adventure, Romance, Mystery and Suspense stories.

Scroll down to read my interview with Narix! 

Q: Me (Interviewer)

A: Narix (Interviewee) 

Q: Hello there! I'm @theyoungwriter0415, the interviewer for Behind Every Book, and I'm here to conduct my interview

Q: Hello there! I'm @theyoungwriter0415, the interviewer for Behind Every Book, and I'm here to conduct my interview. I hope that you are all ready for your interview! Is there any name you would like me to address you as?

A: Hi!! You can call me Narix for the interview. I am so excited!

Q: Hi Narix! I'm also excited to interview you too! 

Before we begin, could you share with us a bit about yourself? 

A: Of course! I was born in Fajardo, Puerto Rico and lived there until I was 7. In 2010, I moved to the US and learned to speak English by reading books. That's how I found my love of writing, actually. I would get so emerged into a story that hours would go by without me noticing. I started writing at age 12 and have found it difficult to stop! I have so many drafts on physical paper that I find hard to throw away. 

Q: Wow! So you found your love of writing while reading books! And same here, I wrote stories (when I was younger) on physical paper or notebooks, and I still can't bear to throw them away! 

Now, let's talk about some of your works on Wattpad. Could you tell us more about your book, When Stars Fall? 

A: When Stars Fall is my second fantasy book on my page. If you have a love for Greek Mythology and your favorite romance fantasy is Stardust then this book is for you! My main character is Alcyone. She's a star that fell and landed on a mystical realm called Beyond. Averret is an outsider who finds himself searching for the star. Once they do find each other, they are on a race against two very strong opposing forces that want what they both have. On the way, they unveil some secrets that have been buried with each Star that has fallen onto earth.

I had finished this book for NaNoWriMo last year and I was surprised by how I actually managed to complete it.

Q: My brother likes Greek Mythology! I will definitely recommend your book to him! :p 

 Hmm...searching for the star sounds unique! I would love to check out your book! 

Since it's a fantasy, I believe there must be some worldbuilding. Could you share with us what do you like best about creating the "Realm Beyond", as well as the different "Realms" in your story? 

A: I love to play with the practical and the impossible! For example, some of my characters are Stars who are still in the sky and their realm would be just an endless sea of black with the stars themselves occupying the space. In Realm Beyond, I love to play with opposites! Like an actual boat being able to fly through the clouds and the pirates being miners of water and electric resources. At the end of my book, my main characters seek refuge at a city that live in a mountain of filled to the brim of a special gem to the point where the dust of this gems covers everything. So everything in sight is sparkling with this beautiful jewel!