Part 2: Dreaming

For some weeks of waiting Puffy finally had went home, instead of meeting with warm embracing hugs she was entered by a pout look by the boy "Why are you looking me like that?" She awkwardly laugh but Tommy just only cross his hand "You've been gone for quite a while" he then looked away still making the face.

Puffy just only glance at him confused though mostly giggling on how he acted like a child "It was just a few weeks" he shot a glare "Well... maybe almost some months" Tommy nodded and motioned his hand out, Puffy smiled for the blonde's gesture just looking at him not realizing they have been waiting for them to move "Aren't you gonna hug me? My hands are getting tired" Puffy chuckled and made her way to the teenager and hug him.

It's been awhile that they both had spend their time again living in the same house, except those moments where Tommy would pop out of nowhere and ask so many questions from Puffy almost disturbing her for almost an hour, she chuckled at his behavior still being the same Tommy she knew.

Time spread faster, they both had spent together. Making some apple pies from a nice homemade baked dinner, Puffy would tell her stories from her adventures and some mysterious things that she found with her crew, it may be dangerous but it made him intrigued from any mystery type of events they encounter.

He knew it was her last adventure to the ocean but he could tell she cherish those days.

Nighttime came and both said their 'goodnight' to each other going to their own room, Tommy sigh after a whole long day helping Niki at her flower shop with so many conversations to the costumer. He lazily fell his body to the soft cushion finally able to rest easily, slowly blinking twice following a silent yawn he shut them close engulfed into a sleepless desire.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Swwissshhh!!

Swooosh!!

The whisper sound irritated in his ears making him wake up in his conscious, without a care of opening their eyes straight above the sky he rubbed his eyelid and stand up the bedding flowers where he lay.

A wind clashed in his face making him fully wide awake glancing a field of flowers, dance's with the wind in different direction nearly the colors of the flowers are golden yellow.

He walked endlessly to the straight path he took then saw a figure holding a single black flower in their hand, he curiously raised a brow cautiously walking to them with every step.

"... Don't look at me with those horrible eyes, they aren't perfect for you" the voice sound lost they chuckled turning behind.

He went on a full stop glancing at the person in front of him they we're one meter apart facing towards each other, the silence atmosphere was only filled by his steady breathing and whispering sound of wind.

The figure's gaze was lock into him only observing the boy "A treasured leather aren't always valuable from another owner wether it able to wonder" they sneered to him looking away and disappeared in a blink of an eye.

At that moment the sky turned black, an eerie sound starting to play, the sunny aura was changed into more darkness, he flinched at his feet a black liquid hugging his legs unable for him to move his legs and then the ground starting to eating him slowly, he struggle to make a move there was something pulling him on his foot.

It poured sinking his body down to the dark ocean, he couldn't breath neither he could see it was all darkness he struggle to make it into the surface but only to be sinking down to the unknown.

"!?"

He sat wide eyes breathing heavily like he run from a mile, Puffy look at Tommy on the doorway looking concerned "You okay?" He tried to process the nightmare, hesitantly nodding at her question "You sure? You don't seem to look good" she heed observing his little action.

"I'm fine- definitely comfortable, you don't need to rub it in Puff" shielding himself from her worrisome she could only let out a sigh "All right I'll believe you but please do tell me if your not doing alright" she patted his shoulder leaving his room he hummed tracing his gaze as she left.

"Ugh...!?"

Awfully an unknown struck of pain started in his head his instinct grabbed it tried to bear the suffer he was dealing with.

"You're fine, fine, fine, fine..."

The voices in his head kept mumbling while he twinge and held "...Shut up" he fumed, trying to ignore their ridiculous comments.

The pain then disappeared along with the voice, he felt confused why something could happen to him, did it started to show up in his nightmare? Maybe? Though that chances might be slim. Words kept spiraling and started another headache "Ugh..." he groaned brushing his blonde hair.

A growling snore reached his thoughts walking out to his room where his feet could drag him to the kitchen, maybe he was hungry. He travelled further to the table a nice warm breakfast was covered taking some sips and gulps, he once relaxed his last problem few minutes ago.

Puffy have left a while ago she must be in a hurry to meet up with Niki at the Flower Shop, though it's closed for today because new flowers were being shipped out. Yesterday was really tiring and he would never forget that time he talked with the old lady, she really made him test his patience but after some decisions of picking the flowers she was interested with, he made a relief sigh.

"I think I need a fresh air" he stated, changing his clothes to new ones and left the house to let his feet dragged away his thoughts taking a turn on a different direction from the village. It was quite peaceful at noon it became a habit of exploring this side of the forest, he always preferred going out if he didn't feel to good.

Walking and thinking he stumbled upon a flower field 'That's odd' he cocked his head, eyebrow raised. A women stand on a weird bedding of a flower, she seems to be humming a tune of a lullaby. He got distracted to the sound before he could step any further, his eyes darted coming in a full stop he felt his breathing hitched, he held his chest to pick up some air looking for something he could save himself from his misery, the lady could only stare in weary.

He felt dying...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.