C H A P T E R 39

You & I
>>>>---- 🍀 ----<<<<

As the dim morning turned brilliantly bright in Agni's household, she squinted her eyes when the intense light seeped into the room. Lying on her stomach, Agni let out a sleepy yawn and slowly opened her eyes. It was as expected; she heard a groan coming from behind her. Chuckling to herself, Agni turned her head and couldn't help but smile at the sight of a still-sleeping Aryan. His face appeared grumpy, clearly perturbed by the interruption of his slumber.

What a beautiful face he had? It was a face that held a special place in her heart. ( personal polambals)

Agni leaned in, planting a soft kiss on Aryan's pointy nose. Her fingers gently traced the contours of his face, brushing away a few stray baby hairs until they reached his long lashes. Agni's exploration of Aryan's face, from his bearded cheeks to his lips, was abruptly interrupted by a playful nip. She gasped loudly, pulling her finger away just in time to escape Aryan's teasing bite. He chuckled, his eyes opening to meet Agni's flabbergasted expression.

Agni playfully smacked his chest before snuggling closer into his embrace. However, the romantic moment was cut short as her eyes fell on the clock, and Agni panicked.

Aryan! Mani 9!

Adhuku yenna ippo?

Aryan, on the other hand, seemed nonchalant, quite content to stay in that moment for as long as possible. Agni gathered the blanket around herself, covering her exposed form. She propped herself up on her elbow, facing Aryan with a fiery expression that made him want to squeeze her cheeks.

Yerkanave unnala na oru maasama daily late'ah dhan poren!

Poga poga palagirum ma

Palagiruma? Enaku 11:30 maniku meeting iruku.

Adhullem correct'ah polam, nee va-

Po da!

Chiding him, Agni darted to the bathroom, leaving Aryan with his jaw dropped in surprise.

>>>>———— 🍀 ————<<<<

Pchh, late achu

As Agni buzzed around, frantically getting ready, Aryan maintained a calm presence. It was a bit adorable and somewhat new to witness her in such a hurried state. Knowing that Agni was usually an early bird, Aryan grasped the urgency of the situation.

Recognizing that he was the reason behind her tardiness, Aryan decided to play it cool, understanding that adding more chaos to the scene might not be the best move. He didn't want to risk his life.