4

So today is Sunday and tae is making breakfast for his hubby and for him in early morning because his baby will not let him do that later

So as you all know tae and jungkook have a son together who is currently one week years old. Actually when Tae and jungkook have sex tae got to know that after one week that he is pregnant and share it with jungkook at first jungkook is hesitate just tae assure him that everything is alright.

Jungkook take care of tae  in this 9 month so good he handle everything very perfectly his mood swings are very tiring for him but he still manage to handle in nicely.

As you all know that Jungkook and Tae  have a one week son that is so much tiring for both of them because there  son whose name is Taekook cannot live without tae .

His definitely is a Mama boy and he love his mom so much actually he always wanted to have a son because he is so much attracted to baby boy more then a baby girl but jungkook is very much upset with it because  his son never let him take tae  to himself .

As you all know jungkook is so much obsessed with tae's  boobs but his son is not letting him even look at them . Even in  the first day he got to know that his son is so much possessive for his wife and he is very much trying to have his wife for himself but his son is not even letting him have his wife for 30 minutes in a day so much obsessed with his wife that  his husband is not even having a look of his wife in night 😉.

And because of these jungkook always stay so frustrated and angry. No not on his  son but on himself.

So let's see what is happening today so tae is  making breakfast for everyone and just now he heard a loud crying voice of his son and he run upstairs to see to what is his son is doing any coo so hard at the site because his  son is playing with his dad hand Just when  taekook get the site of his mama he started to smile so widely and started to make baby noises hearing is baby noises jungkook wake up.

Then tae walk to his son's direction and sit on the beds hage  and carry his son on his lap and started to play with him. he then tell Jungkook to sleep for some more time .  jungkook just hug his wife from back 😁 Tae smiles at his two babies.

Tae :-ok hubby now wake up.

Kook:-baby please stay na.

Tae :-no hubby baby is hungry.

Kook:-he is always hungry can't you just be with me for a little time haa .

Tae :- sorry hubby I didn't know that it's hurt you I will .just let me fed him please 🥺

Kook :- ok go and fed him then come ok

Tae :-ok hubby please 😊

Tae  come downstair and started to feed his son and taekook  started to stuck his mumma's boobs so hardly that tae started to moan even after 30 minutes he didn't stop then kook just passing through the corridor and he heard taes moan he run  downstair to see what is happening that tae is moaning so loudly and got shocked to see that his son is sucking his favourite food 😜.

Kook :-what the fuck

Tae :- ohhh hubby u what happened

Kook :- what happened are you kidding me why the hell are u moaning so loudly 😡😡

Tae :- hubby it's not my fault see your son it's his fault he is just sucking soo hard hubby it's not my fault 🥺

Kook :- know stop feeding him will u it's enough .😡

Tae :- ok hubby as u say .

Then Tae and taekook  both are going to his room because he need to make taekook  ready.

And here jungkook is farming in anger he still cannot digest the fact that his wife is moaning so loudly because of a son .

Kook :- You little brat you are taking my wife away from me haaa then let's see who will win you or me he is mine only mine.

Let's see who will win in Son  and father's battle and sorry guys for late update but literally I am so busy in these days so I cannot update so quickly but thank you so much for your 700 + views if you like the stories so please like and follow me and also please comment it's really means a lot to me thank you so much for so much views and I love you so much💜💜💜☺️🥺💜💜 and I will try to update more quickly so please support me and please suggest anything if you want in any chapters and I will try to write more stories but I think I will finish it first because this is my first story and I want to completed it  as soon as possible it's not going to be a long story so I hope you understand because I want to keep it simple and a very nice stories so please try to understand and I will try to write more stories in future but please your share your thoughts about this story love you 😍❤️😍 all thank you 🙏💓🙏 again