Chapther 2

I hope you guys are ready to fight i said out of the blue the three heads in the car snaped to me.

A body fell from the trees and hit the hood of the car Lisa and my sister are in. Then the Strigoi showed themselfed. A strigoi threw a dhampire agenst the front right side of the car and he drove his fangs into the dhampire. The left front window broke and a strigoi pulled the dhmpire throw the window.

The rest of the dhampires acted quikly, they got out of the cars and began to fight. Just as Angle was about to get out of the car she turned to me. Stay in the car do not move frome this car. Afther she said that she took off out of the car running afther the strigoi.

It went silent............

Then the door of the car Rose and Lisa are in open and Rose got out. Then a strigoi dropped frome a tree going afther Rose.

I quikly got out of the car and pulled my silver stake from its holster, i throw it into the strigoi's neck and it dropped to its one knee.

Move Rose i said as i pushed her out of the way and grabed my secound silver stake and with perfect accuracy plunged it through his heart with such speed and the strength that my hand went throw his chest.

I pulled my hand back out and it was coverd in blood. The dead strigoi fell to the floor unmoving. I turnde to Rose. Are you hurt i said walking to Rose  looking her over. No i am fine Y/n thank you and since when could you do that she wisper shouted. That was a first i think seeing my sister in danger sparked some more power in me.

A twig snaped behinde me with out looking a throw the silver stake in my hand at the sound. Then i heard someone fall i turned and put my sister behide me as to protect her. The i saw all of the dhampires that left standing there and one of them on his ass as my stake was just above his head.

Calm down all the strigoi are dead or ran off said Angle as she pulled my stake out of the tree just above a dhampires head. They moved to us. Angle walked up to me and gave me my stake looking me up and down with a glint in her eyes. I took the stake with my bloody hand. She looked at the blood on my hand and then to the strigoi with a hole in its chest.

Did you do that Y/n? Angle asked pointing at the dead strigoi on the ground. Yeah it went for Rose so i killed it before he could get to her.

Angle looked at Rose who nodded her head and then her eyes moved to me looking me over for injuries yet again.

Y/n show me your Molnija Marks.

I turned around and moved my hair the you could see 5 marks signaling that i have killed 5 strigoi and now i have killed six so a mark will be added to the others.