Interviewing our cast P1

Interviewee 1 - Aoi Kanzaki 

Aoi, how would you describe your relationship with Sumi?

She's a nice person, gets out of hand sometimes. Reminds me a bit of how Inosuke acted when he accidentally swallowed cocaine from the ground. Absolutely hilarious. We're very good friends, I gave her an orange butterfly hairclip. Her and Douma are quite an odd pair when they're together. Sumi and Akari are close. She likes to talk about this girl named Mitsuri.

Are you and Inosuke dating now?

Yes, we are. He's obnoxious, a moron, and a bit stupid. Scratch that, very stupid. He's nice when it it matters though, and that's why I love him a lot. 

What are your thoughts on Kyojuro and Akari?

Everyone in our grade ships them together, they're just too oblivious to realise their feelings for eachother. Kyojuro is a good fit for her, and they hangout together a lot.

What kind of stuff does your family bake?

The usual, bread, cakes, tarts, pies, and many other desserts. I recommend you to come visit our bakery!

Thank you, Aoi- san for joining us today!

Thank you for having me here, I enjoyed this interview a lot.

Interviewee 2 - Inosuke Hashibira 

Inosuke, how would you describe your relationship with Sumi?

Ehhhh?? Who's that? *picks nose with pinky finger* 

Oh um... ah yes! Orange Fly. How would you describe her?

She's cool, I challenged her to an arm wrestle and I won HEHHEHEHEH

But it says here that she did?

That stupid thing must be lying! I always win! I'm Inosuke!!

...Alright then. Are you and Aoi dating now?

Hmmmm?? Ohh... you mean pigtails? No. She's my mate, not my dater. 

...Oh jeez. Thoughts on your friends, Zenitsu and Tanjiro?

You mean Gengero and Monichi? Gengero and Ponytail talk a lot, I think Ponytail likes him. Monichi is a wimp and he needs to man up like me HEHEHEHEHHEHEH.

Alright, It was um... lovely... talking to you, Inosuke san.

Of course it was!! I'm the king of the mountains!!!

Interviewees 3 and 4 - Akari and Kyojuro 

Akari and Kyojuro san, how would you describe your relationship with Sumi?

Akari: We're roommates, and we usually stay up late at night to watch movies together. She's nice but also oblivious when it comes to love and boys. VERY suspiciously close to my brother. She's close with Aoi.

Kyojuro: She's an eccentric character for sure! We talk about history whenever we get the chance to! She reminds me of a goldfish! Very energetic! She seems to loathe maths!

How would you guys describe ...ahem... *eachother* ?

Akari: ...oh um... 

Kyojuro: The lady does not want to comment, and neither will I!

Thank you for joining us today, it was lovely talking to you two!

Akari: Bye!

Kyojuro: FAREWELL!!