prologue

A young man was seeing walking around with his little sister in the neighborhood, taking her to the park. The boy was completely silent and hadn't said anything, but every day, he couldn't stop thinking about what happened when he was in middle school.

He always gets bullied because they see him as a nuisance, and they beat him up for no reason, and when that happens, he didn't want his parents to worry. So the young man didn't do anything so that his parents wouldn't worry, but all that changed when his father died in an accident, shotaro wasn't taking it well but he did remember the promise he made with his father.

Shotaro:It's been 4 years since you've abandoned us... and I hate you for that.

He had his eyes closed.

Flashback

His mother was also devastated about her husband's death, shotaro did everything he could to make her happy, but one week later, she began to come home late, making shotaro wonder why she was arriving late. When that happened, the young man started to make dinner for his little sister and clean the house while his mom was away. But then when he was coming home he entered his house to find some of his mother's clothes and someone else's, so shotaro walked up to her  room he noticed the door nearly opened so he walked slowly and he heard some moans. He reached the door, and he was shocked at what he had just seen.

Suzuno:ah!~ yes~ Oh~~fuck! Harder!~~

Kuroki:Oh shit! You're even tighter than my girlfriend!

What shotaro saw was his own mother having sex with someone she had never met
Now he knows why she hadn't come home.

Shotaro:mom!!!

Kuroki: So want me to go faster, huh?

Suzuno:Yes! Please make me feel good!~~~ Kuroki-kun!

Kuroki:What would your stupid son would think if he sees you like this?

Suzuno:I don't care about that kid anymore! Neither that little brat, all I want is yours. They're nothing but annoying  little pieces of trash, So please keep fucking me with that big fat cock of yours.

Kuroki:As you wish!

He bagan to thrust her very fast, making her moan even louder. But Shotaro couldn't believe what he heard. His own mother had just said something that made his heart broken. He felt his body starting to shake he felt so much anger and pain towards her, so he pushed the door with force, making both his mother and the stranger stop.

Suzuno:oh its you. What do you want, you little shit.

Kuroki:Well, well, I didn't you'd be here you like what you see he~he

Shotaro:So this is what you've been doing, just why!

Suzuno didn't respond, but she gave him a cold stare. So she got up from the bed and picked up her clothes, including kuroki as they stopped having sex, once they finished changing, they both walked by shotaro, who hadn't said a word but before they left Suzuno looked at Shotaro.

Suzuno:I'll be leaving with Kuroki-kun, so don't even bother looking or contacting me.

The guy had a smirk, and he placed his right arm on suzuno's left breast and began to grope her, making suzo moan in pleasure.

Kuroki:Your mom is all mine he~he

Once he stopped groping her, the two of them had already left the room, and shotaro got on his knees, and he punched the floor and started to cry

Flashback ends

As he had, his head lowered while he was sitting on a bench, as he was thinking about Suzuno abandoning them and not just that shotaro was moving on to forget about that woman, he was happy when he got a girlfriend but he once again he felt betrayed when he caught his Girlfriend cheating on him but he couldn't do anything because he was weak and didn't know how to fight back so shotaro, decided to Workout so he could get stronger. He thought that he if he had made himself stronger, he would be able to protect his little sister from those who would try to take advantage of her. But then shotaro felt something pulling his arm. He snapped out of his thoughts and saw his little sister with a frown.

Maya:Big brother...

Shotaro:it's nothing, little sis... hey!, how about we get some ice cream sounds good, right?

Maya:Yay!

He laughed as he saw his little sister jumping in excitement, Maya grabbed her brother's right hand, and then they both went to get ice cream. What Shotaro didn't know was that he'll meet three people who'll make him feel happy