Best Neurosurgery Hospitals in India

1. All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi:

AIIMS stands as a beacon of excellence in neurosurgery not only in India but globally. This prestigious institution is known for its state-of-the-art facilities and a team of highly skilled neurosurgeons who handle complex surgeries with precision. Patients from around the world seek AIIMS for its advanced neurosurgical treatments.

2. Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore:

CMC in Vellore is a renowned medical institution known for its exceptional neurosurgery department. Equipped with modern facilities and staffed with experienced neurosurgeons, the hospital provides world-class care to patients with neurological disorders.

3. Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram:

Fortis is the , and its Gurugram facility is a hub for cutting-edge neurosurgery. With state-of-the-art technology and a highly skilled team of neurosurgeons, the hospital is a preferred choice for patients seeking advanced neurosurgical treatments.

4. Apollo Hospitals, Chennai:

Apollo Hospitals is a name synonymous with high-quality healthcare in India. The Chennai branch is renowned for its neurosurgery department, offering a wide range of services, including brain and spine surgeries. The hospital is known for its commitment to medical excellence and successful outcomes.

5. National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS), Bengaluru:

NIMHANS is a pioneer in neurology and neurosurgery, serving as a government-run institution that excels in the treatment of neurological disorders. The hospital offers comprehensive care to patients and conducts cutting-edge research in the field.

6. Artemis Hospital, Gurugram:

Artemis Hospital in Gurugram is highly regarded for its advanced neurosurgery services. Equipped with the latest technology, the hospital boasts a team of skilled neurosurgeons who perform complex procedures with precision.

7. Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences, Puttaparthi:

This institution follows a philanthropic approach to healthcare. It provides high-quality neurosurgical services while being particularly known for its compassionate patient care.

8. Medanta - The Medicity, Gurugram:

Medanta, Gurugram, is a multi-specialty hospital that excels in neurosurgery. The hospital features state-of-the-art infrastructure and a team of experienced neurosurgeons who handle complex cases with expertise.