c.6. 🎄

"three, two, one, go!"

you, nari, and joowon were at the shopping center and buying gifts for each other.

tomorrow was christmas and you wanted to make a run activity out of it.

you raced into the first store, knowing it was nari's favorite clothing store and bought her a cute sweater and christmas socks.

you did the same with joowon but at his favorite store instead.

you were just about to meet up with the other two when an idea crossed your mind.

you ran into a store and bought two things with a certain someone in mind.

you raced back to the restaurant where you agreed to meet up when you were done and saw nari and joowon already seated.

"you lost, n/n. that's five push-ups!"

nari laughed.

"we didn't agree on a punishment."

"well now we did. push-ups. now."

joowon pointed to the floor.

"come on! the floor is cold and gross..."

you tried to find an excuse.

nari and joowon didn't budge.

defeated, you got in push-up position and did five push-ups.

"see? that wasn't so bad."

nari grabbed your hand.

"i hated every second of that."

you said blankly.

the three of you sat there for a few more minutes, talking about what you've all done over the time you've had off of school.

nari went out of town to celebrate an early christmas with her family, joowon did some simple decorating and hanging out with friends, and you always celebrated christmas the day before christmas eve with your family because there was never a time you didn't have plans the day of or before christmas.

yes, you loved your family, but they got a bit crazy sometimes.

it was a much easier decision deciding on sleeping over at nari's and spending christmas with her.

"n/n! take a picture of me and joowon."

nari begged.

you took out your phone and snapped a quick photo.