In My Head | 11 ✿

Acacia Douglas | 20
Location 📍: Unknown Tampa Fl 🌃🏝
Date/Time: December 7

"Mi cyah get uh so mi nah mine no pitney fuck uh tek man fah likkle girl!"  he shouted at me looking disgusted

"This is exactly what I'm scared of  men like you! I was so expecting this, it come like nun to me" I said calmly feigning nonchalance.

"I saw it coming and if me ano prophet sumn wrong," I laughed sarcastically while clapping my hands.

"As a matter of fact mek me get back everything me spend pan uh Pitney," he went on.

"Say less, say fucking less... likkle mawma man," I said trying to keep my raging anger at bay.

Man??? A wicked!

"Me glad me a mawma man..... Better me mawma dan a fucking clown, a mine Pitney me devn sure a mine.... Yuh baby fada cudda run left yuh and yuh pin it pan me fi all I know," he continued to rant.

Is this man mental or sumn?

"Ohhhh!!! Likkle dutty bwoy... Caz me no give yuh me front or wah deh wid you, yuh come a try dis me?....." I paused to stare at him.

"Who to tell the Pitney wah the girl say a yours pan e media isn't really yours?  And uh disown it Caz the girl nah gi uh har front??? Yuh know what little boy, I don't want you in my child's fucking life we are gonna be happy without you!" I shouted, outraged and no longer trying to hold my emotions.

~

"Mmmmmmhhhhhhmmm ahhhhh fuckkkkkk," he moaned while whining against my walls.

"Yessssss daddy" I moaned almost in a whisper

"Who fah pussy dis?"

"Yours daddy"......

His fingers creeped up to my breasts before he lapped his tongue around a nipple.

Fuuucckkk...

I could feel my body ready to succumb to his touch.

"Don't...st-o-oppp... I'm gonna cu-"

"Acacai!"I was called from my slumber by Virgo.

My eyes fluttered open!

What the fuck!?

Wah kinda fucked up dream dat me just have?

"Yes," I answered grumpily. Mi no like when people wake me eno, all if a nightmare mek me sleep in peace or torment rather.

I hissed.

"The baby a cry for the past 20 minutes and she nah tek the feeding, never want wake you but I had to," frustration evident in his voice.

I immediately snapped out of my mood and put all focus on my baby girl.

"Come mama," I said holding my hand out for him to give her to me with my eyes still close.

I began breastfeeding and drifted back into slumber.

~

"Mi say mommy, I dreamt that such person said he didn't want the baby because I don't want to be with him," I said to my mom over the phone.

She went back to Jamaica few days after Kye was born to resume her job. I'd rather keep the dream brief, can't tell her about the sex part.

Heheheheee...

" A Caz it deh pon uh mind Cai, me no think him ago  do you that because it has been 2 months since that convo and he's still here.." she paused " Cai a you just scared and a think bout the worst possibilities."

Maybe, but.

" Mommy honestly like I said before I'm really skeptic about this, because men are the best until they are the worst.... and I just think we are better off as parents than a couple because maybe if we have a failed relationship it'll affect our co-parenting."

" Look pan me and yuh fada, we were married Acacai, and we divorced and it didn't affect our parenting ofcourse he wanted full custody of you that caused a little dispute but we decided that you'll spend every holiday with him, even your birthdays. It hurt but I had to adjust, hence why you always celebrated your birthday twice... but it didn't stop our  communication."

" Mommy not everyone is the same, and we are pretty young. Mature? Yes. But I don't think we have that level of maturity," I said honestly.

"Well you'd have to develop it overtime because you aren't together and holidays are coming up. Sooner or later you'd have to make sacrifices to raise your child in different households, which may have different rules. This ano Wattpad or a movie where yuh can tell him mek she do this x time and that's the case.... nooooo and I had was to learn that the hard way.... Anyways babygirl, I'll call you when I'm heading home or when I get home. Bye, love you," she blew a kiss at me.

I did the same and hung up my phone.

Ago check pan me baby.

Upon entering the room, I saw Virgo fast asleep with Kye on his chest. 

A smile creeped its way up my cheeks.

Aaaaaawww, sooooo cute...

I headed to the bathroom and peed, then wiped myself and flush then washed my hands.

Wanda if me fhi give him a chance? I questioned myself.

'Do uh thing girl I nah say nothing next thing uh hear subby say this n dat me no able'

~

NEXT DAY

 "She definitely a daddy's girl, she no remember a me push ar out at all," I said to Thai and Brit who were both seated at the island, while I made brunch

" Well atleast she looks like you for now," Brit laughed .

We set our differences aside after my baby shower/ gender reveal/ father reveal, but we weren't as close as before.

Once bitten twice shy...

"How was graduation?" Thai inquired

"Give unuh joke" I said laughing while flipping the pancakes. "I had was to attend online, no picture, no face beat, no nothing, the doll had to be home with her fussy baby in hand, doing finals and attending graduation all online," mi couldn't even cheat the exam, cause why the people them send people a me yard???

I passed though.

'As a scholar'

"I envy you sooooo baddddd because I have 3 more years left in uni," Thai said sighing.

"Ain't nobody told you to take two gap years, not one eno but two. You're not married or had a child or nobody died for you," Brits scolded her.

'Better she say it than we conscious, cause we go hear horse dead and cow fat'

"Girl enough of the school talk, me need fi fast in your business. Aren't you gonna give your baby daddy a chance? Where is he by the way?" Thai inquired.

"Talking 'bout she's scared of love and commitment. Never know you'd be scared when you committed your punany to him," Brit laughed.

"You know me nah go dehso wid unuh though, honestly because which one of you have a man? None. So therefore unuh no tell me give no man no chance. I'd do so on my timing," I said jokingly, even though it was far from a joke.

"Might put sumn pan him later, who knows? Still no say we ago deh though," I said, qclarifying my point.

"Remember that it was the same 'piece' you gave him that sent you into labor breaking your water, might as well give him everything," Thai laughed.

Me really nah find this funny eno, but I laughed either way.

The rest of our evening was spent chatting about random stuff.

~

"I'm going home next week Cai," Virgo said, dropping his towel from his waist– his manhood printed through his boxer.

Big yuh fuck, at this point I couldn't help but stare.

" It could be all yours eno for the free too," he said with a smirk.

"I'm coming to Jamaica with you," I said ignoring the latter comment.

"Ok Miss Douglas," he responded shaking his head.

I'm no man's peace, lol I might just give him some if him behave.

My tongue found my top row of teeth making a hissing sound, soon after my lips were between my two row of teeth as my eyes studied the scenery of his defined muscle.

"Why yah look pan e killa so?" He asked with his crude smirk. "Fawd out yah so Cai," he said signaling me to come to the living room.

"Sidung yasso," he patted the couch beside him, I hesitated a bit before sitting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See y'all next 2 weeks ✌🏽

*Update time is subjected to change*