Chapter Thirty Six

Mr. Park tried his best to convince Taehyung but he didn't stop he went outside of the hospital.

Tae : jimin I collected enough evidence against all of them. I am sending all of them to you. You file case against them as soon as possible. I want that crazy girl behind the bars.

Jm : don't worry tae I will I already did just evidence are needed. After collecting those evidence to court hospital will soon release apologize to jungkook.

Tae : that a relief . You know I really got concern that when saw jungkook crying.

Jm : well being doctor was always his dream and that bitch . Just let me handle her in court I won't leave her.

Tae : sure. You know jimin I was thinking something was is it. ...........

In the evening

Jimin : (on the call) Taehyung I gave the evidence to police and even submit in the court. Biggest thing is that person and the Mr. Park are under custody of police. Only haeun's left police soon go there to.

Tae : that good I will go home and tell everything to jungkook he will happy and

Jm : wait tae police officer is calling me.

Jimin cut the call and the picked the phone.

Jm : yes officer.

Po : Mr. Park we went to Miss kang's apartment as you say but no one in there. Her brother is also with him. He said that she even have the gun with that too missing.

Jm : what?? (He screamed)

Po : we need to find her as soon as possible. We will send we guards to provide protection to the person whom she wants to harm. Until stay with that person.

Jm : you're telling me now.

Jimin immediately cut the call and hurriedly call taehyung.

Tae : what happened jimin why did officers call you.

Jm : tae just go to jungkook. He is in danger.

Tae : what you mean.

Jm : haeun isn't in her apartment. And the gun she had is also missing . I am very worried tae those fucking officer went to her apartment was like 3-4 hours ago there're informing us now. You quickly went to jungkook he might be in danger.

On the other hand

Jungkook was sitting on the living room laptop. If minutes he received rejoin and apologizing letter from the hospital. He shock all this happened. Like yesterday all this happened and today. I was really happy he wanted to share this Taehyung.

Jk : when will hyung will come.

He was thinking about it only when bell ringed he thought Taehyung come he hopped towards to open it. But he frown next moment.

Jk : miss kang you here. ( jungkook remember her how can he forget her but today something was off that she looked beautiful but today she looks different her eyes have drak circles she have that creepy smile. )

Haeun : won't you let me in.

Jk : taehyung is not here. Sorry you can leave. ( jungkook kind of scare by the vibes she was going he just want she leave)

Haeun : but I come to meet you jungkook

Jk : me

Haeun : yes I wanted to apologize for that day I wasn't in my sane mind.

Jk : (in mind ) well today also you didn't look like you're in sane mind.
Well it's late haeun let's meet some other time I am busy right now.

Haeun : can I get cup of water atleast.