Chapter 2 : Nii-san

"Dad" she called out Sasuke who looked at her worried "we need to find Kiori and him, he is losing his temper. He won't spare anyone!" she dashed passing though all on them and jumping out of the Hokage tower running at an astonishing Speed for her age girls.. Sasuke and Kakashi mindlessly followed her, leaving the other 3 very confused nins but eventually the 2 males did follow them, leaving Sakura seated. She was ..Hurt! She had seen Sasuke showing emotions for the girl he just met.. whereas their daughter Sarada has not seen even 1/3rd of those emotions in 12yrs of her life, which Kiyomi got to see from him within those 5 minutes.. she became envious.. she had settled with Sasuke  showing no emotion towards them, she thought he was incapable of showing them but today was a slap on those thoughts.. Sasuke was very much capable of showing every emotion that exists.

On the other end of Konoha borders roamed Kiori with nothing but her teddy Kiko, which was given by her dad before coming here. She called for her siblings "Mimi-hime, Nii-san" but there was no response, she was never this Alone as far as she could remember, she was their family's precious 'Riri-hime' thats what they called her. The 5 yr old held tears in her eyes but then she remembered her Nii-san's words "we are Uchiha's we should never cry out of fear Riri-hime, we are strong so we face the situation instead of crying". Her 5yr self came to a conclusion she was lost and there wasn't any time for her to fear. She was an Uchiha, she wasn't weak and powerless. Nope she hardened her clutch around her kiko and walked around studying the area she was in. She rubbed her eyes that was itching a lot, unknowingly her Crimson Sharingan was shining like a gem, one she understood the area she picked up her speed and ran jumping from tree to tree calling out for her "Mimi-hime n her Nii-san". Nothing could stop the little Uchiha Hime from finding her siblings.. she kept passing and memorising were she was, she was too smart to run around the same area.. unconscious of her eyes she kept running in the dark making her Ruby (1 tomoe sharingan) eyes sparkle even in the dark.. little did she know she was watched... Kiori's hunt was halted as she got surrounded but the men who tried capturing her, they thought the Young sharingan bearer was weak.. and an easy target until they started to approach her. Little did they know that she could defend herself with taijutsu she had learnt with her Nii-san on daily basis . With her body n flexibility she Dodged everyone she could who came against her until they turned ruthless, they couldn't bear a child slipping from their hands. Kiori was smart and a trained kid when it came to defence.. she was thought to save herself so least damage can be incurred on her body, the agitated bandits now sought different ways to tackle her and get the Crimson eyes from a 5 year old brat, they turned their chase from mere running behind her to using weapons against her, they threw shurikens and kunais in her way, she could dodge some but plenty hit her.. she fell but got up immediately as she remembers her mother's words "it's absolutely okay to fall, but not getting back up after falling will never be okay Riri" she ran her vision getting clearer and her eyes shining more than they did she kept her pace avoiding the bandits but unfortunately the chase ended when she fell and tried getting up..but they pulled her through the strings dragging her, once she was close they started whipping her from far, her delicate skin ripped with constantly being whipped, they took pleasure hearing screams, this torture of wipping kept until Kiori clutches her necklace and screamed "Niisaan" and started counting backwords from 50... the smaller the number got the more confused these men got, Kiori's chakra formed a protection around her, a small trick her Niisaan thought her. Nothing stoped those evil headed men to stop approaching her for her ruby eyes. She couldn't keep the protective layer up for long, she had to fight, but couldn't solo so many, as she stepped back her fear kept increasing little by little.. those men threw kunai towards her with every intention to stop her from running away and for their benefit 3 hit her legs and 1 on her arms the 5yr old was bleeding and crying.. but still doing her head counting which was now on 25, she still had half way to go. She got up and ran again this time limping she came in front of Konoha gates a Small smile curved her lips as she could see home just few steps away so she carried her limping figure towards the gates she wished the sleeping guard could see her miserable state and help her, she thought of calling them out but was caught before she could run in..and call for anyone, her little body wasn't a task to be be dragged back in the woods.. her fear grew more and more.. so much that her eyes starting to bleed and spinning to form 2 tomoe.. instead of worrying those mens started laughing at her. This furthermore angered her, she struggled and bit the one who was carrying her until he threw her away, freeing herself she ran back towards Konoha this time counting loudly backwards from 15... while running she felt wired attached to kunai came wrapping around her legs, she could see them but her body wasn't at its best to support her vision. She was caught again, this time it broke her. She screamed in agony and fear, along with her cries thundered and now all she did was count backwards from 10...