Down The Rabbit Hole

This was written by me, and the idea was from @cristelromeave. They are the best, and I'm so happy to be working on this story with them!!

(Wiatt pov)

I was waiting for my boyfriend Lewis to show up for our date, but he never came. Wired. Lewis was never late. He was always early or exactly on time. I tried texting him, but I got no reply. I then tried calling him, but I got no answer. I started to become worried for Lewis and his safety. I left the area where we were supposed to have our date, and I ran into my car and tracked his phone. Odd. He was still at home. I started the car and immediately drove off to his house.

As soon as I got to his house, I knocked on the door. I still got no answer. I knocked again, but this time it was harder than the last. After I knocked on the door, it opened, but no one was there. It kind of just opened by itself. I walked in and started looking for Lewis. "Lewis? Lewis? Are you here? You never showed up for our date!" I yelled while searching the house. I finally ran into the kitchen and saw a person. "Lewis?" I asked. The person turned around. It was Lewis! But he was wearing an outfit that looked like the white rabbit's. He had a top hat and a bunny. He also kind of looked like one of the animatronics he designed. I think it's name was Starlight? "Uh, Lewis, what are you doing? Why are dressed like that?" I was very confused. "Oh this? I wear this when I go to Wonderland! Or Dreamworld. It has multiple names, actually." Lewis explained. "What? Wonderland? Dreamworld? What is this all about?!" I asked, still confused. Lewis took out a star-shaped stop watch and checked the time. "Oh, would you look at that! I'd love to stop and chat, darling, but I must be on my way before I'm late!" Lewis exclaims. He went to the sink and turned it on. The sinkhole suddenly turned into a giant hole. I stared at Lewis and the hole in shock. "Well, darling, I better get going!" Lewis said as he hopped into the hole. "LEWIS!?" I yelled as I peeked my head into the hole. Lewis was falling down a hole full of random objects. He grabbed an umbrella and used it to gracefully fall down the hole. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?" I screamed, confused. I didn't know what to do, so I jumped into the hole after Lewis.

Hello everyone! Fantasy here! I'm so happy to be working on this lovely story with @cristelromeave! This actually took a lot longer than I expected, but I'm glad it's finally done and we can start working on chapter two! Thank you so much, @cristelromeave, for everything and working with me on this! Have an amazing day or night, everyone!