(1)Ch 12: Epilogue

This was inspired by ShadowBlazer- and ThyMoonQueen please go check their stories out.

This was inspired by ShadowBlazer- and ThyMoonQueen  please go check their stories out

Darkness that's all I can see....

Until a voice said something to me

"Young one it's time to wake up it isn't your time to die yet."

"So Riley It Is Time To Wake Up."

I gasped and my eyes shot open, I breath in and out to catch my bearings as I looked around the room, seeing white walls with some kid drawings and stuff with other paintings, I look down and saw that I was in a bed and I also saw a that I was attached to a IV drip, and a heart monitor." What the hell?" I said in confusion then I hear the door open to reveal a nurse who was shock but then called another Nurse go and get a Doctor and rushed to me, making sure my IV drip was okay, some nurses and doctors came into the room and began to check on my, I was confused as all heck.

"Will someone please tell me what's going on!" I shouted.
Everyone in the room stopped what they were doing, looking amongst themselves at a loss for words. Finally a doctor stepped forward, coughing awkwardly." Ms. Witwicky, you were...um-"

I raise an eyebrow in confusion and said." Well um what?"

He sigh and says." Ms. Witwicky, you were pronounced dead yesterday afternoon at about 2:35 PM" I stood their shock.

Pronounced dead?!
The doctor started to explain to me that I was brought here because how badly my body was, they where able to stop most of the bleeding and stabilize, but however they but my  body ended going into a comatose state for four weeks and half...just last might my  heart started to fluctuate, stopping them going as it struggle to keep up, we tried everything we could be you ended up flatline, and had to tell your family my were..pronounced dead.  The doctor steps back, and everyone gave me room, as i was check up on, everything began to weigh on me I've been out for a month and a week and a half.
I covered my face, as tears tried to make their way out* "oh...god...this sucks..."

Nurse: "Ms. Witwicky we contacted your family, and their on their way here." I just nodded.

"Pronounced dead, huh?" I whispered, a pang of guilt hitting me in the chest.

Everything came crashing down as the realization set in.

The pain mom and dad went through, hearing that their daughter had passed away, and Sam and Bloom flatlined. I don't even want to imagine Asher reaction." Oh god, my soulmates." I mumbled then I heard my father shouted." Where is she where is my daughter!"

"Let us see her or I swear to go I will burn this place to the ground!" I chuckled as I heard my twin sister bloom shouts.

They were let into the room*

Judy: Oh my Baby girl!!..*Cried as she hugs me gently"Please don't ever do that again!..."She cried out, I hugged back as Dad joined in, along with Sam and Bloom with their tears falling, I started to cry too.