💥Rayman Gets Injured Badly+Shocking pain💥{CHAPTER 2}

*In Rayman's mind.*
*What if my friends see me with him, I mean not that it's a big problem but still, I'd rather not freak them out...*

Raymesis-"RAYMAN!"

Rayman-"Huh?"

Raymesis-"LOOK OUT!"

*As soon as Rayman looks behind him he sees why Raymesis told him to look out for*

*There was a swinging axe coming straight towards him, he had stepped on the trigger for the axe.*

*Before it could hit Rayman, he gets tackled to the ground with only minor scratches on his face and hand*

Raymesis-"Are you really that dumb hero?"

Rayman-"I-I...*

*In Rayman's Mind.*
*I'm really at a loss for word right now, I mean I literally just got saved by one of my enemies!?*

Rayman-"I-I'm s-sorry...."

Raymesis-"Damn right you should be, I shouldn't be the one saving you."

Rayman-"...."

Raymesis-*Sigh.* "What were you thinking about..?"

Rayman-"W-what?"

Raymesis-"I said, what were you thinking about come on now, are you really that dense around me?"

Rayman-"I...."

Rayman-"It's not that it's J-just..."

Raymesis-"What, the fact that I'm a villain and you're a hero, so what?"

Rayman-'Why, w-would you even help me...."

Raymesis-"Heh, because If there's gonna be anything in this world that kills you, it's going to be me.~"

Rayman-"I...."

Raymesis-"Come on get up already, I'm getting tired of hearing your mouth."

*Raymesis and Rayman get up and back on they're way out of the dungeon.*

*And eventually after the both of them walking around staying silent not saying a thing Rayman sees the exit that Raymesis was talking about and he can't actually believe that he didn't lie to him*

Raymesis-"You coming?"

Rayman-"Y-yeah..."

*As they both walk out though the exit Rayman sees Raymesis start to walk off.*

Rayman-H-hey!"

Raymesis-"What?"

Rayman-"T-thank you...."

Raymesis-"Sure whatever."

*Raymesis walks off leaving Rayman there alone,*

Globox-"Hey Rayman, there you are!"

Rayman-"Globox!?"