08

3rd person

" 𝘽𝙀𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙀𝙍𝙂𝙄𝘾 𝙏𝙊 𝘽𝙀𝙀𝙎 𝙄𝙎 𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙔 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙈𝙊𝙉. " the girl exclaimed as she filled out the basic questions, confirming if the information they'd received was indeed true. scoffing from the response levi leaned back in the chair, a simple expression on his face as he watched the girl fill out the sheet.

the clock in levi's dimly lit office struck. the time reading twelve o-clock, the two had officially been in the closed space for two hours, abruptly chatting about their fascination on literature and old copper copied painting, and putting their inputs on the girl's unusual habits. such as her punishment for mistaking a game of hide and seek from one of her vise principal's orders.

" captain. he literally said go hide and i will find you. that's hide and seek! " pleading her case as the captain gave her a suspicious look, departing her tone and facial expression's- confused on how that would result in a punishment.

" so, why did you receive a right up y/l. " closing her eyes and letting out a huffed sigh, her back fell flat against the black wooden chair. " because, i ignored his order to come out. i hid for three hours.. " a snort escaping her nose as she thought about the reaction's the problem caused.

" they called me stubborn for playing a game correctly. " amusement displayed over his profile as he shook his head, his hands finding the next sheet of paper. " was it a game? " questioning the girl as she leaned back up as well, the pen she fiddled with now in a writing position as levi handed her the next sheet.

" no sir, it was not. " a sigh moved fluently through levi's mouth as he held a smile back, talking with the girl felt natural, never overstepping as she spoke her mind and let him willingly share his input. she was calm and reserved, lips moving with slight causation but still kept a balanced conversation. that was heaven to levi.

someone that was able to display reliance and sageness, a simple remark on a topic could spark a never-ending exchanged of opinions, but still never breaching over the friendship that was starting to form, understanding that her captain sat directly in front of her. not a mere buddy or pal, a captain she shared mutual beliefs and hobbies with. the girl sparked his interest.

her fingers moved with little effort, signing her signature on the sixtieth page before letting out a sigh as she read the question. ' if a situation caused for violence against one of your own, would you be able to pull the trigger? ' stumbled by the question her lips quivered, eyes blinking as she reread the question for a second time.

had her suspicion been correct? that putting her into a ring with one of her future conrad's was all just a test? her mind pondered, breaths escaping from her mouth as her hands tensed up on the pen. was she meant to kill them both? her eyes shot up as they pinned on levi, the man noticed her unusual behavior seconds before. his face tutted in the air as he tried reading the question for himself.

" was i meant to kill evan and cole? " trying her best to speak with as much calmness as her body trembled with uneasiness, what had happened, happened there was no going back, but her mind ached as she thought of herself as evil- she had killed cole. the pity of his death ran cold as she heard of the nasty things, he'd done to evan, but still knowing that it ticked her off. these people- no these monsters were putting their team in danger on purpose.

" you were meant to win, whether that meant killing one or both. " she felt wrong, it felt wrong. she went into a training to train. not to kill, she prayed it was all a misunderstanding- that they went too far with trying to pin her down, but no. that confirmed everything, they were sent in to kill her.