Chapter 1

Scarlett's POV:

Dean, Sam and I were fighting some vampires. We each have one that we were fighting. Dean is my husband. I should probably introduce myself. I'm Scarlett. I am married to Dean Winchester. I have a brother in New York but I am a hunter. Sam is Dean's brother and is another brother to me.

As we were fighting, I saw Dean get slammed into the spike on the post. I quickly macheted the vampires head and Sam did the same to the others. I ran over to Dean. "Dean, please no." I said as I ran to him tears already flowing down my cheeks. I'm not ready to lose him.

"You'll be okay, Scarlett." Dean whispered.
"No, I don't want to live a life without you. I love you." I said.
I kissed him one more time.
"I love you too." Dean said. "You'll be okay." I nod.
"Tell me you'll be okay. Tell me it's okay." Dean said holding on for me.
"It's okay Dean. I'll be okay." I said with one more kiss.
Dean took his last breath. I sobbed. Sam pulled me into his chest.

A few days later we did the hunter's funeral. Then I looked at Sam "Can you bring me to New York?" I asked.
"What's in New York." Sam asked.
"My brother. I want to stay with my brother." I answered. My voice is raspy from crying.
Sam nods "come on."