2

(unedited)

(unedited)

After two weeks of high-school I started to get used to it. All my classes (besides the honor ones) were easy. 

Just like Gwen and Skye said, I did make the track team. We practice after school every day for three hours, Gwen says that's why we're the best team in the region. 

Our schedule is both fun and tiring. I love running but doing intense drills for three hours straight is wearing me out. By the time I get home all I want to do is pass out and fall asleep.

One time I fell asleep working on an assignment and I woke up on the floor with my pencil in my hand and my computer still open.

Even though it's only the second week of school, we already have projects and they're not easy either. At the beginning of track practice they give us time to do homework but it's only 15 minutes. 

For most of my homework from my honors classes I have to record myself talking about something and I can't do that with the noise from the wind and other kids talking loudly with their friends.

At home, our family has stopped eating dinner together. We're all too busy or just don't care, it happens every time the school year starts. 

My sisters have gone back to ignoring me at school and at home. The only time we interact is if one of us slips up and the other just has to mock them for it. Olivia's back to being distant, she either comes home late at night or sometimes she doesn't come home at all.

None of us get worried, that's just how Olivia is. During my sleepover with Gwen and Skye at Gwen's house, I accidentally told them who my crush was. 

They haven't forgotten about it. They also found out that he was on the football team and lucky me the junior football team just happens to be practicing on the field next to us.

Every time we see him on the football field they start making their comments.

"Ohhh, look over there Addi. There's your future boyfriend."

"I bet you love the way his hair flops over his forehead." 

"Why don't you just ask him out already?"

"I think he just looked your way, he's totally into you."

I ignore them the best I can and try to avoid staring at Grant like a creep. I've only talked to him once and it was only because we were partnered up to present something in class.

He was super nice and sweet. He even smiled at one of the jokes I made which somehow made my whole day. 

I should've asked him for his number then but I didn't want to seem weird. I was hoping that I'd have another opportunity to talk to him but it hasn't come yet. One things for sure, I can't let my sisters find out about this.

This is like the first person I've liked after talking to them and if they find out I like someone they'll ruin it. They'll make him think I'm weird, they'll tell him embarrassing stories about me, and probably more evil things that I only have nightmares about. I'll be so embarrassed.