Ulquiorra's Bio

Alias:Lord of Despair Black-Blade of Konoha Nightmare of All Evil Monster of Chaos King of Shadow Master of The Arrancars Son of The Yellow Flash of Konoha and Hidden Leaf's Onyx Dragon Emerald Flash of The Hidden Leaf.

Age:13 Years Old.

Allegiance:Hidden Leaf Village.

Rank:Hidden Leaf Shinobi.

Personality:Dry-humored Sarcastic Analytical Cunning Indifferent Ruthless Intimidating and Controlling.

Likes:Minato Kushina Naruto Itachi Sasuke Orochimaru Hiruzen Fugaku Mikoto The Uchiha Hyūga Senju Sarutobi and Uzumaki Clans Kakashi Obito Tobirama Nagato and Madara Taking care of his Little Brother Naruto Teaching Sasuke as a Mentor Becoming Stronger Secluding himself in Isolation Reading Swords Killing enemies of Konoha and Reminiscing about the good times with his father and mother Minato and Kushina.

Dislikes:Danzo Elderly Withered Fools like the Elders of Konoha for supporting Danzō's draconian ideas and helping make his Sasuke and Naruto's lives miserable Nine-Tails for killing his mom and dad Terrorists Scumbags Kin-Killers Murderers who do not even have a reason to kill Criminals Cowards Cheaters who rush to gain power quickly Idiots and the Failing System that caused him Naruto and Sasuke Pain.

Appearance:

Skills/Abilities:

Skills/Abilities:

Master Hand-To-Hand Combatant:Ulquiorra mostly used and relies on Taijutsu with an off the ground method of combat often attacking the enemies and criminals of konoha from aerial standpoints but towards traitors and ranked criminals he likes to impale them in the chest because he views traitors to nation and village as his prey gouging a hole into their chest.

Master Swordsman:Though he rarely engages with his sword Ulquiorra is highly skilled in Kenjutsu being praised by Hiruzen Orochimaru and even Itachi for being One of The Greatest Swordsmen of All Time although Ulquiorra only uses his sword in training sessions or against enemies he considers worthy of his time Ulquiorra strikes with flawless precision and great speed to inflict lethal damage without much effort at all although Ulquiorra prefers to wield his sword with his right hand using stabbing and thrusting methods leaving his left hand free to use Cero-Attacks.

Sonído-Master:One of Ulquiorra's more noticeable traits is his tremendous speed and equally efficient movements being fast enough to blitz Itachi and Hiruzen in speed and kill S-Ranked Criminals in an instant being called the Emerald Flash being as fast as Hokage Minato with his pure speed not even teleportation.

Cero:Ulquiorra can fire a Dark-Green Energy Blast Wave he calls the Cero it can be charged in an instant also it can be charged in either index finger in Ulquiorra's hands and then be fired very fast the sheer force of the Cero can send an opponent hurdling long distances vaporizing any obstacle in a path then the Cero explodes creating a massive Green explosion and then a crater as his enemy lays unconscious.