Kiddo's

"Aap se baat nahi karni humein" RohiRat Declare to Mahi Yuvi and breake the hug.

       "Shubhi , Ish you guys are going to do extra practice and I am going to ban you from All Ice cream and Chocolate treat as punishment." Vi glare at them.

     "But Vi bhaiya" Ishan start but just look from Ro he kept quiet. Both RohiRat went to their room without even meeting Their brothers.

    In Their room

      "When Will mahi bhai and Yuvi come to pacify us? " Vi asked it's been 1 hour since they come upstairs but Both brothers still didn't come.

     "Let me Check " Rohit said and secretly glance out of room just to see Mahi Yuvi with are busy with everyone else.

    "They will not come as They are busy." Rohit sulked.

     "They don't even care about us at same time they heard Knock." RohiRat excitedly open door just to find Sonu Bhajji.

    "Why are our Kids are upset to see us?" Sonu asked as they hug RohiRat.

   "At least someone remember we are also their kids " Vi said angrily but hurt is Evident in his voice.

    "Why are you both here? Aap dono ko kisi kiddo's ne roka nahi?" Ro said.

      "We were here to meet our kids who are angry on us " Sonu spoke Little Softly.

      "Does it matter we are angry or not?" Ro asked as he saw Vi was about to Melt in front sonu's soft voice.

    "Of course it matters. Me ,Sonu, Specially Yuvi and Mahi love both of you way too much that if you are angry on us it matters to us." Bhajji informed as he pulled Vi and ro in Hug.

     "No they don't." Finally Vi said.

    "Of course they do."Sonu and Bhajji said . "ok if you want we can make them regret for Ignoring you." Bhajji Said. RohiRat narrow their eyes at Bhajji pa.

     "How?" Ro asked and Vi look little Uncertain.

    "You Can Come Downstairs with Us and Spend time ignoring them." Sonu suggest the Only thing he Wants Currently is their Kids with Them plus Mahi Yuvi can Suffer Little for Stealing Jaddu, Ash's Attention from Them.

      "No Yuvi and Mahi bhai will be UPSET. " VI said. "so? They don't even care we are angry so Why should we Care? " ro said Little Upset.

     "Don't you want to spend time With us? " Bhajji Asked. "Of Course I want. " Vi said and Agreed to Come Downstairs.

      Mahi Yuvi wants to Go to their Kids but they Quickly get Surrounded by Harry Rahul and Other Kids so when they Saw Their Kids Coming downstairs they were happy but They didn't Like How RohiRat is Clinging to Sonu and Bhajji.

      "Vi / BRo" Harry and Rah shouted as they let Go Mahi Yuvi.

     "Bhaiya Are you angry on me?" ShubhIsh asked to Both.

      "No Kiddo" RohiRat reply. "Let's Watch the movie. " Sonu said . "Let's Watch Avengers My both Kids favourite movie." Sonu Said and Jaddu felt little Jealous as He heard Sonu but More than Jaddu there were 2 soul' who were literally giving death glare to Sonu for Calling RohiRat His Kids.

      "Rabbit, Shana come Sit with Us" Yuvi asked . "Ha kiddo's come here. " Mahi bhai said and Vi was about to Go when he Saw How Jaddu and Ash Are already there plus Harry and Rahuliya sitting on Their Seat.

     "Bhajji Pa , Where should we Sit?" Ro asked ignoring the duo. Sonu give a look to Mahi Yuvi as if he is saying fix Them.

     They spend time by watching movie. Vi was Keeping his head On sonu's Shoulder while Ro was sleeping On Bhajji much yo Mahi-Yuvi's annyonance.

       When Movie ends and Every one went to their room except RohiRat and Mahi-Yuvi.

     "Vi Let's Go to Sonu bhaiya's room" it was enough for mahi he pulled Ro while Yuvi pulled Vi.

      "Ab bolo kyun gussa ho tum dono?" Mahi Bhai asked.

     "Kyuki aap dono humein pyar nahi karte." Vi Declare and Ro explained how They are feeling neglected and Alone.

     Mahi-Yuvi hugged them and Said   "Kya keh Rahe hai ho cheeks and Shana u guys are and Will be Always our kids and Always will be important to us."

       RohiRat hugged them Tightly. Mahi-Yuvi start another movie while watching movie they fall asleep and Rahul Bhai who just came shook his Said and Cover them with Blanket.

    Please Vote and Comment and Tell me How it is. U can Request next Os Too and Also pairing.