02. 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾

chapter two. welcome
𝗪𝗛𝝖𝝩 𝝤𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗪𝝖𝗦 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗘

 welcome𝗪𝗛𝝖𝝩 𝝤𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗪𝝖𝗦 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗘

( the present )

Cheers we're heard from the students of Auradon up and down the streets that lead to the school to welcome the villain kids that drove past in the limo. The band played as the limo came to a stop in-front of the school. The driver was the first to get out and open the door for the newest guests.

But soon as it was opened the band was quickly silents by the boy falling out from the car fighting over a towel with the other boy that was soon to follow.

Claire gave Ben a nervous smile from where they stood behind the Fairy Godmother hands linked together making their way towards the four in leather with Audrey and Chad following close behind.

Once they were noticed they four straight themselves up — at least the two girls did. "Just cleaning up." the one with long hair says while helping the other boy up.

"Leave it like you found it!" Fairy Godmother sang, " and by that, I mean just leave it."

Audrey and Claire chuckled at that while he throws the items back into the car. Audrey's more forced then Claire's.

When he started to walk over towards Claire, Ben grip on her hand got a little tighter as he moved her closer to him. As much as Ben believed in giving people chances he still didn't wanna risk it not knowing what was gonna happen.

Better safe then sorry.

"Hello, Foxy" he started looking Claire up and down, " the name's Jay" he flirted.

Claire laughed awkwardly leaning more into Ben while he discreetly glared at Jay.

"Welcome to Auradon Prep." Fairy Godmother interrupted sensing the awkwardness of the interaction. "I'm Fairy Godmother, headmistress." She curtsies towards the villain kids.

"The fairy godmother? As in, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo"?" The girl with purple hair said as she mimicked a wand.

"Bibbidi-bobbidi. You know it."

"Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile. And that sparkly wand."

"That was a long time ago. And as I always say,
"don't focus on the past or You'll miss the future."

With that it was time for the star students of Auradon introduce themselves.