Chapter 1

Perfection. My life was ruined by that one word. How? How could I let that be? That's still an unknown factor.

Recently, well, ever since my brother forced me to be in the student council, I became quite acquainted with a boy named Yuki Sohma. He was... perfect. I blamed him. If perfection ruined my life, and he's perfect, then it's all his fault. He disgusts me. He... he reminds me of myself, that's probably why. The way he corrects himself whenever he says something that would not be considered perfect, although it was only a few times that I caught him doing that. The way he stands up straight and smiles politely whenever he's at school. Even his stupid looks were perfect, damn it.

I used to be all those things and do all of those things. That was before I realized that there was no point in it. I don't care what anyone else thinks anymore. I want to be alone anyways. It was mostly my mother who wanted me to be perfect, and then she rejected me, even thought I did every single thing she wanted me to. She's a stupid mother. I wish she was Yuki's mom and not mine. I'm sure that he has a perfect mom too, to go along with his perfect personality and looks. Why do I think about Yuki so much if I hate them so much? And why can't I answer any of the stupid questions that I ask myself? Who knows.

I watch him closely every day.... and today I found something. He seems lonely. Scratch that. He is lonely. He's so, so lonely. He has all the friends in the world, but he's still lonely.

I understand. He's sad. He doesn't want what he has. He wants someone else's life. Does he hate himself like I hate myself? Are we the same? We can't be. We're so different. But are we? I shake my head out of my thoughts and continue to stare at him. Yuki. Yuki, Yuki, Yuki, Yuki, Yuki. What the heck? Why am I thinking his name over and over and over again? Why am I?

"-dismissed," Yuki tells us. Oh shit. I missed the whole thing. What did he say? What are we supposed to do? Oh shit oh shit oh shit. I always forget to listen! This is important!

"-ou okay?" I hear. I jump out of my seat and start walking towards the door speedily. I can't answer that question. He doesn't need to know my answer. I didn't hear the whole thing, but I know what he said.

Are you okay? The universal question that everyone, especially me, hates. I hate it so much. Why do people even care? If they don't wanna get caught up in my life, they shouldn't ask that question.

"Wait," Yuki grabbed my arm to slow me down. I was stopped in my tracks, unable to move because he was too strong. His hands were calloused, not smooth. Not... perfect. I feel my face heat up. Why the hell am I flustered? I never get flustered.

"Please answer. I want to know. I hope I don't seem like I don't care, because I really do. You seemed distracted during the meeting. What's on your mind?" I started hyperventilating. Why does he need to know? It's none of his business. It's none of his business. It's none of his business. It's none of his business. It's none of his business.

"ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS," I scream. Well shit. I said that out loud, didn't I? Now he's sure to worry. Oh God. I need to stop doing that. Dont speak your mind. My mothers words come to mind. Perfect people don't speak their minds, why is it so hard for you? "Oh. Uh- I mean. I'm okay. I'll see you at the next meeting," I mumble. I tug my arm but he doesn't let go. I look down at his shoes. "Let go please."

"No," Yuki persisted. He just doesn't give up, does he? I try to rip my arm away, but he has a stronger grip than I thought.

"Wh-what?" He was so confusing. He never made any sense. I can tell he's always faking, but for a moment, just now, he looked genuine. He never looked genuine before at school unless he was with Honda. Why with me?

"I know somethings wrong. You can talk to me about it. I promise I won't tell anyone," I looked up. He's not to bright, is he? I don't want to tell anybody anything about my personal life, and I don't plan on it, but the way he looked at me.

The way he looked into my eyes made me want to tell him everything. The way his hand felt on my arm made me want to hug him tightly and cry. The way he did everything... I shake my head to clear my thoughts.

I feel myself lean towards him slightly. I don't know what I'm doing. What's going on? I feel my eyes sparkle with tears that are threatening to spill. Why am I crying? I'm perfectly fine. I feel my hands starting to shake. I'm fine. Fine fine fine fine fine. I take a shaky breath and shove him away. He doesn't need to know anything. He doesn't have the right to know about me. He should just continue his perfect life and leave me alone.

"Please..." I fall to my knees, unable to get all the words out of my mouth. I can't be this close to anything perfect without freaking out. This is impossible.

"It's okay. I'm here. Let me help. Please," Yuki leans down close to me, his arms spread wide to give me a comforting hug. Then, he hesitates. His arms twitch before he puts them down with a defeated expression. That's weird. Wouldn't someone else give me a comforting hug if they were in his place? I needed a hug. If he was just gonna sit next to me and make me talk, I was gonna blow.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him closer. I pulled him into a hug. He suddenly tensed up. I could tell he was scared. Of what though? Is he okay? What's going on? Why is he so frightened by me?

"What's wro-"

Poof!

There was suddenly mist everywhere. What the hell? What's going on? I look down and see Yuki's clothing. And a rat. There's a rat on top of Yuki's clothes instead of Yuki. I scream. No ones here. Everyone except me and Yuki have already left for the day, so no one would hear me.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING ON? WHERE IS YUKI!? WHAT THE FU-"

"Well shit," th-the rat spoke. It spoke. THE RAT IS SPEAKING.

That's when I fainted.

_________

Hi. Do you like my amazingly weird story? I hope you do! I'm not to good at writing, but I'm trying my best :D. Sorry that the chapter's short though! I'll make them longer in the future.  I'm not particularly proud of this chapter's writing, but I will definitely do better in the future. I guess I was just lazy while writing this, sorry lol. I'll edit it some more so it will be more fluent though. Anyways, thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote! ^^