Prey. [Din Djarin x Reader]

Warning: stalking, intense sexual situations
-

Night time.

You didn't take this game so seriously. It was a fun frolic in the woods of Endor, long after the battle of the moon. For once, you wanted to feel like the bounty, running for their dear life from the feared hunter. You had overgone the rules with Din, who thought you were crazy for asking such a fucked up request. Masking it as practice, you really see how quickly the Mandalorian could find you, even if you did decide to run away if you had a falling out.

It wasnt exactly a clear view around you, masked by trees and foliage. Outfit consisting of browns and greens, you made sure that there was no way to find you at all for a good three hours. But a rustle here and there behind you made you oddly suspicious. Paranoia got the better of you, your head snapping back to see what the source of the noise was. It was only an hour, and he gave you a head start. How could he have found you this quickly?

Your flight or fight kicked in. As you ran through the brush, your hood fell off, your hair bellowing in the wind. Great, you thought. All the better to get you caught. Panic seeped into your shoulders as the feeling of being watched grew stronger. You could've swore you saw the glint of silver beskar catch your eye in the distance. Just as you come onto a stream and a few large rocks, you hid yourself behind, trying to make yourself blend in as quickly as possible.

The running waters could overcome your panting, while the rocks gave you some shelter to hide behind. One more look around, and your attention went instantly to your tracker. Opening the small screen, you could see a little dot some distance away, inching closer to your location. You prayed that it was an Ewok, since they were so easy to fight off. All you had to do was kick them and they would go flying. Your eyes grew wide as you glanced back onto your tracker, the dot now gone. Oh shit.

"Found you."

Fear filled your body as you felt the strong hands of the Mandalorian picked you up like a rag doll and shove you into a rock. You came face to face with his smooth daunting mask, not sure whether or not you were looking him straight in the eye
underneath his helmet.

"And so the hunter has caught his prey." Din said, his voice hoarse and amused. His large body pressed right into yours, he made sure you felt all that you had done to him. Unbeknownst to you, watching you ran away from him made Din excited. It was primal and animalistic as he craved to capture you, bringing you in and using you as a reward for catching his prey.

And now that you were here, he has to take his reward now.

The only light was that from the stars, and even that wasn't enough. You heard the clang of Din's helmet as it fell onto the ground, and two strong hands lifting your legs around his waist. You gasped as you felt, through however many layers of clothes, his hard cock pressed against your clothed cunt.

"So that's why you were so eager to find me?" You huffed as Din grinded and thrusted against you. You could feel the want and need in his arms as they held you tightly, yelping as he bit down onto your neck.

"I-I couldn't hold it in any longer," Din's voice cracked into the small of your neck, nipping at the sensitive skin, "I-I could just eat you u-up, right here, right now."

Those words sent a shiver down your spine. He needed you so badly, his love bites only a fraction of what he was going to do to you. You could feel your cunt jolt as you craved just as much as he did, allowing yourself to be used and fucked to his liking.

"Then take me."

That was all you said, a signal to Din for his mauling. In a flash of motion, your pants were thrown off to the side, and pulled down almost all the way. He was going to take you standing, holding your thighs in his strong hands. You both let out a pained moan as he sheathed himself inside you entirely. Balls deep, his thick member stretched you out entirely, threatening to split you in half.

As he ram his hips into your cunt, all you could do was gasp as you tried to adjust to him. It sent waves of ecstasy with each thrust, his strokes erratic as he aimed to drink in this moment. How desperately you wanted to see the expression on his face, lost and concentrated as he fucked into your tight hole. You felt so small as Din engulfed your body, but that was perfect. You were easy enough to handle and control and thats how Din liked it with you when it came to this.

"G-gods, I'm making you mine tonight," He snarled in your ear as his hips rolled even harder into you, stamina stronger than before. "You're all mine."

At first all he wanted was to be inside you, using your pussy to milk him for all the cum he had in him. It was with precision as his cock hit your cervix with each stroke, making sure that every inch of your pussy was marked with his touch. All you could do was scream as he tore into you, a howl that pierced the night sky. The squelching sounds of your juices was drowned out by all the feral cacophony that emitted from your mouths. Caterwauls, moans and yowls as you felt the incoming explosive ball of euphoria looming over you both.

"P-please, oh god, D-din." You cried, nails digging into the back of his head. You decided this was the time to return his favor by biting down onto his exposed neck, latching on. You only made it worse as Din sped up, nearly knocking you out unconscious by the brutal force of it.

You were already over the edge, mindlessly cumming on his cock. Overstimulated, your orgasm stretched out longer than normal, something that has never happened before. One, two, three thrusts was all it took as hot ropes of cum spurted inside you, the Mandalorian completely unhinged. Each pant sounded so pained, full of relief but with a beastly undertone. It was so similar to the sound of a monster coming to the end of a fight, attempting to calm down and retreat, with a few scratches here and there.

Your cheek rested onto Din's cold beskar chest plate. As you tried to catch your breath, you could hear the Mandalorian trying to utter a few words as they got caught in his throat. It brought you immense pride that you rendered one of the most feared bounty hunter's in the galaxy speechless.

"You're amazing." He finally said, leaving a kiss on the temple of your forehead. "D-didnt know you had that in you, angel."

"Don't act like you didn't have any part in it." You smiled weakly, feeling the soft gumble of a chuckle vibrate against your face.

"Now, come on," he groaned as lifted off himself, "lets get back to the ship."