Half Hour (Din Djarin x Reader)

Warning: sexual content, 18+ intended
-

"Are you just going to let me play with myself or what, angel?" He whined, squirming in his seat in anticipation.

"I'm here, I'm here." You cooed as you swung your leg over his lap, gloved hands supporting you as you settled in. You were already slick from earlier today, a passing squeeze on your breasts, or a brush against your ass. You could see through Din's helmet, how horny he was for you, ready to pump at least one load in you.

You had less than 30 minutes before the little green monster would awake again, so now was the perfect time for some one on one action. Maker only knows when the next time you both would be able to fuck.

With one motion, Din's cock was buried deep inside you. You heard the soft huffs from under the mask as you bounced yourself up and down, so quiet the vocoder was not able to pick it up. He stretched your pussy in just the right way, his hips meeting yours at a brisk pace. It was a few minutes staying like this, focusing on the extreme heat between your legs.

"S-shit, right there." You panted, your arms wrapped around Din's neck. Oh how you wanted to kiss him so badly right now, it would make this so much better. To bite on his neck and shoulder and leave love marks, you knew how aggressive he would get. But there was no time for it. "J-just like that."

You rode him faster, your breaths becoming jagged. Hissing as your thighs pushed yourself down harder, his strong arms holding you place. He could feel the hot ball rolling in his stomach, making its way into his throbbing member.

"S-stop moving." Din said while spreading your ass cheeks apart, getting ready for the fastest pounding of your life. He slammed himself back into you, rocking his hips at a rapid pace. You tried to muffle your cries into his shoulder, overtaken by the extreme pleasure that Din gave you. With each thrust, you could hear the slosh of your wetness coating his cock and onto his thighs.

"Y-yeah, you want me to fuck you all the time like this, a-angel?"

You slurred what sounded like a yes, your eyes rolling into the back of your head. Your orgasm was coming over the edge quickly, your cunt clenching so tightly around the Mandalorian's dick.

"T-thats right, cum on me." He moaned in your ear, like the calm before the storm. "Cum for me now."

Intense waves quaked inside you, making you cry out his name in sobs. With one last hard thrust, Din unleashed his huge load into you, breathing heavily. This was exactly what you both needed.

"Damn." You panted, suddenly feeling the thin sheet of sweat coating your forehead. "We did that in record time."

Hearing a soft snicker from Din, he rubbed the small of your back in comfort. "That's the fastest I've ever made you cum."

"I'm more of a slow build girl myself." You smiled, kissing the beskar chest plate.

Before you could say anything else, you heard the small whimpering cry of a waking big eared youngling who was realizing that they were all alone, with no one there to give them attention. You sighed, collecting your thoughts before taking yourself off of Din.

"C'mon, daddy. Let's go check on the baby."

"Uh, daddy?"