Part 1

I've been a little weird my entire life. I never had many friends. I've always been different. There's been a lot of darkness in my life, but I moved. I'm in college now, away from my family. I've been getting more and more out of my comfort zones. Now don't get me wrong I do know I'm still different and I accept it. I've just learned now I'm not going to change to be likable, not everyone's gonna like me and that's their fault. 

 But onto me. I've lived my life from a town in Kansas. I'm a little bit of a bigger girl so I've always been in my own head a lot. Which is also partly because of how my parents were. God they are awful people. But I'm studying to be an art teacher. I've always loved kids, and the kids love me this also goes with pretty much every single living thing of the earth it's weird it's like I vibrate at the same frequency of nature. I know that's a weird explanation but that's all I've got. 

 I feel like i live a pretty normal life. Except my slight ability to see and hear ghosts. Ok ok i know that seems crazy and the most of the time i think i'm crazy and only my closest friends who are also believers believe what i see is real. And by what I feel I definitely know it's real. I've always just needed something to unlock it. 

I don't now that's weird. What would there be too unlock?This world is earth, it's not tv. There aren't any superpowers to be given out. I may just be a little more sensitive or empathetic i guess. But that's besides the point.

Today I was tired. I had been going through a rough time. So my best friend Jessi and my friend lily from my sorority,  and I were going to do a couple movie nights this week which were really just Sam and Colby nights we loved them.  We were so excited this week. It was their first episode at the conjuring house and they were planning a full week there eventually. I was so excited they made me feel less crazy. I was so excited.

We got over to Lily's apartment. We had ordered pizza. They all looked at eachother. "So Jordan any more spooky experiences before we watch our boys?" i smiled at Jessi. 

 "Uh, not really, I've just been feeling really weird lately like somethings coming." "Everybody watch out,  the all seeing Jordan ray Love is coming with the premonitions" I smiled at her. 

"You know i don't see the future" "i wouldn't be surprised if you could." I rolled my eyes. "Let's just watch the video please." They smiled. We had already watched the first conjuring video they had put out. It came up just like normal. I smiled as they yelled their normal. Hey guys what's up I was watching it was great but as I watched I started noticing things in the background I didn't understand but then I felt something not a feeling that was new something was here I could feel it. I turned looking into a corner. 

Into the darkness my eyes studied trying their best too make something out but nothing was there and then I heard Lily. "Jordan! Stop you're scaring Me" I smiled looking. At her. "Everything is fine" I said softly trying to reassure her but she has always liked the scary stuff on movies but when it came too what I could see here and feel she didn't like it at all but I was always respectful and I had never felt anything in her apartment before this was something else from somewhere else. 

I sighed and kept watching the video. I looked at the sand pit in the birthing room that they were currently showing. I felt something I sighed softly, maybe my imagination was getting the best of me. This was a common excuse I told myself too avoid the questions of what I felt. I needed to avoid it, it freaked me out too.

"Ok so when the hell week conjuring videos come out we have too watch them all together ok? As they come out? So first ones tomorrow" They smiled. 

"Of course we'll see you tomorrow for the first video" I smiled. "I'll see you after class but remember I have an early morning and class I don't have my phone out" they smiled "of course" i smiled at them. I went home.

 And I got ready for bed the entire time it was like someone or something was watching me. I just pushed it down. And I just went to bed. I stared at the ceiling laying on my back. I breathed in softly and I felt weird. I sighed. I just went to sleep.

I woke up angry at my alarm as I usually do. I breathed in softly and got up. I got dressed and did my normal morning activities and like usual I took too long in bed so I was running out the door fast for my first class. 

The day went by slowly and I didn't check my phone once it was so busy . Little did I know the amount of people that were blowing up my phone behind the do not disturb mode. I sighed as I finally entered my bedroom.

 I grabbed all of my things and like clockwork my friends picked me up and we set up to watch the video.

It began i smiled at them. We watched carefully. I smiled at them. we watched the boys investigating like usual of course in the conjuring house. Then they entered the birthing room. And it said Amanda. and written next to her name was.

Jordan R. L.