Tilak

Anishka's POV

We all woke up by 6 in the morning as firstly we will have Ganpati Sthapna
and then Tilak .

Right now I was in my room getting ready for the first ritual. I wore a simple red colour kurti as it will be just family.

Chitra maa told me that if I want then I can wear something light weight as once the guest will be involved I will have to wear really heavy lehengas.

Elders decided that next ritual will be held at 5 in the noon so that everyone can have some rest.

Dadi told me that as Rathore's are the royal family of whole Rajasthan and Abhijeet is their King so therefore everything will be really grand.

She already told me that there will be no dances done by the family at the Mahila Sangeet as some Rajasthani dancers will come to perform and we will just sit and watch.

But it's good in a way because right after the phere which will be in day I will have to perform Ghoomar for everyone and that is really difficult.

No man will be allowed in the hall other that Jeet and even at the time I will practice all the men in the room , even the guards will be replaced with female ones.

So I am kind of excited and nervous for that. But right now I have to go down.

I got down and everyone turned to me. Kunti maa came to me and took my hand.

"Ohh my god... Anishka you are looking really beautiful."

She said and put and kaala tika behind my ear and then kissed my forehead.

"Ofcourse she is looking afterall she is my daughter."

Papa said from behind and patted my head.
We all were chatting when my eyes found him standing beside Aaryaman bhaiya.

He was wearing a light golden colour kurta with some kind of embroidery on it. And believe me when I say that he is looking damn hot and sexy right now.

I just want to kiss the fuck out of him.
I know these thoughts are not appropriate for the occasion but who cares. It's not like anyone can hear them.

I was taken out when dadi called both of us and asked everyone else to take their place.

We both sat beside each other in the temple and the priest said some prayer and then we did pooja of ganpati ji.

After all of it both the Dadis came and kept the wedding cards in front of the god and prayed for a peaceful wedding.

❇️

We all were sitting on the dinning table for breakfast and Kunj was sitting on my lap.

We have developed a kind of relationship in whic we are literally inseparable.

I was feeding him and he was playing with my hair. He just turned 3 years on 10th November.

Jeet was sitting right in front of me. And was constantly staring at me and making me again and again shift in my seat.