Chapter 59

Lu Chengyu’s reaction was much calmer than the Mu brothers expected. As onlookers, they felt angry when they saw what some media said, but Lu Chengyu was able to scan the forum while chewing on melon seeds,[1] as if the one being scolded was not him, but some unrelated person.

“Clink!” The melon seed shells were accurately thrown into the trash can next to him. Seeing Lu Chengyu’s fingers flying around on the keyboard neatly, Mu Qihua couldn’t help but be moved, and then he felt that he was thinking too much, so he sorted out his mood. Turning to Lu Chengyu, he said, “Xiao Lu, do you have any other opinions on this matter?”

“What is your opinion?” Lu Chengyu turned his attention to the conversation between the two of them. Although he did not know Mu Qihua particularly well, but he could see something similar to himself in this person, so he could understand the other’s concerns, “My idea is to live my life and it doesn’t make any sense to care about what others do.” Mu Qihua heard the words, at first he was frozen, then smiled, and didn’t say anything more after that.

Regarding the press conference about the scandal between the president of Huading International and the internet celebrity Lu Chengyu, the reporter who received the invitation letter knew the truth of the matter, because the two held the press conference together, not separately, which showed a lot. But they, who knew Yan Mu’s background well, were extra cautious. Before Yan Mu and Lu Chengyu spoke, they did not discredit the relationship between the two.

After the reporters who were not qualified to enter the venue heard the news, they squatted outside the venue. Even if they couldn’t get the first-hand information, it would be good if they were lucky enough to take a few photos or ask a few questions to the guards.

Just as the reporters were looking forward to it, they saw a few black low-key cars driving over. Unfortunately, the appearance of these cars was exactly the same, and they couldn’t tell which car was the boss sitting in.

At the moment, they didn’t care about who was in the car, they just jumped at the vehicle, but the voice of the reporter holding the microphone couldn’t even penetrate the car.

Getting out of the car first was not the one who had called the press conference, but a group of black-clad bodyguards. It was unknow what tactics they used, but before the reporters had time to react, they were already separated from each other. When they reacted, they only saw the backs of a group of people in black. As for the main persons, they were surrounded by the bodyguards and entered the venue.

A reporter sighed unwillingly, and said to his colleagues, “Did you capture anything just now?”

“Nothing was captured.” The reporter asked was also a little depressed. He held the camera and looked at it. All the eyes at the gate of the venue could be said to be filled with resentment, “I thought I could run a big news, who knew that Yan Mu would make such a big show.”

“Yan Mu can be called this in the capital,” the reporter raised a thumbs up, and then he shrugged his shoulders, “I heard the gossip that the Internet celebrity is actually not lowly, and the investor behind the “Autumn Wind” is him.”

“No?” The colleague obviously couldn’t believe it. He glanced at the reporter suspiciously, “Do you have any evidence for this?”

“Hey, what evidence is needed? Didn’t you find that he is the investor of “Autumn Wind”, the reporter mysteriously said, “I heard that Lu Chengyu valued the “Autumn Wind” script and took out all his savings to make the movie. Who knows how much he made from that movie? By this time, his worth is already nine figures.”

“Since, it is nine figures, why is he still mingling with Yan Mu, a man.” The colleagues were a little puzzled, “Even if Yan Mu is rich, he is not short of money, he should be thinking, what kind of woman did he want?”