Dare for the uppermoons!

From LighteningDrone:-

Author: I am a girl you won't respect me?🥺
Akaza: ugh fine

Kokushibou and Douma were talking to eachother. Akaza teleported there, Kokushibou was glaring at Akaza, he didn't realize it Douma was  sweating for Kokushibou's anger. Akaza turned Douma to his face and kissed him. Kokushibou held his sword and went to attack him, Akaza was running at the speed of light

Akaza rn:

2. Douma was at his cult after hearing all of the problems of his cult members. Douma went to sleep and when he woke up, he wasn't greeted with people so he had a unfazed look on his face. Kokushibou came to his room and greeted him, "Hi Douma!" Kokushibou exclaimed "hi" Douma said with no emotions in his voice. "Uhm is something wrong?" Kokushibou asked "no" Douma replied "oh- Akaza why are you here?" Kokushibou said "I just came" Akaza said keeping his foot on his bed. "Whose blueberry toes is that?" Douma said "what did you say!?" Akaza said and was about to punch off his head, Kokushibou kept ready for his sword. But, Douma ripped of his arm instead. Kokushibou looked at Douma for awhile when he yeeted Akaza to another dimension. Douma turned to Kokushibou "so" "Douma wtf-"

3. Author: Hugs Lighteningdrone

4. Kokushibou was training, Douma poofed behind him, "why aren't yoi wearing your kimono?" Douma whispered into his ear. Kokushibou turned to him to answer when Douma kissed him in the lips and ranaway. Kokushibou blushed and paused.

Kokushibou:

5. Author: Make tarantula jealous
Douma: b-but my legs😢
Author: Dunno don't care /teleport Douma to Kokushibou and Hantengu

Douma looked around and went to Hantengu. "Ah! Hantengu-san" Douma exclaimed and went to him before Kokushibou. Kokushibou just looked at Douma, he talked with Hantengu for awhile "aww Hantengu-san that sculpture is amazing like you!" Douma said. Something boiled in Kokushibou and got irk marks on his face and arms. After Douma aas done he went to his room, Kokushibou followed him. "Hello Kokushibou-dono!" Douma said nervously "I didn't know you didn't want to walk today?" Kokushibou said in a seductive tone.
69minutes later....
Douma: I hate you so much
Kokushibou: I love you too

6. (Female au) Douma, she just came out the bathroom wearing her bathrobe and sat on the bed when Kokushibou came in. Kokushibou blushed bright red and became tomato. Douma came infront him and asked bending down "eeh~? Is something wrong? You are all red! Are you sick?" Kokushibou looked at her for a few moments and...uhh...