Chapter XIV

As we stepped into the park, the cool breeze hit our faces, bringing a sense of calmness with it. We strolled inside, taking in the tranquil environment and admiring the lush greenery around us. Our conversation flowed effortlessly as we talked about everything from our daily routines to our wildest dreams. For a moment, we forgot about all the stresses of life and allowed ourselves to simply be carefree and relaxed. It felt like a small but much-needed break from the chaos of the world around us which we needed. As we were strolling along, taking in the scenery, we came across a wooden bench nestled in a peaceful spot. The thought of taking a break and enjoying each other's company was too tempting to resist, so we settled onto the bench and engaged in a pleasant conversation. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, and we were grateful for the chance to pause and soak in the moment.

*phone rings* "Oh shit, I forgot," Emily says while looking at the name who is calling her "What is it?" I look at her curiously "Oh it's just a friend from the dance class" she says "Well then answer the call" I tell her while pointing at the phone "I will call her after we reach home" She states "Hey, take the call. She is your friend" I say "But I want to spend time with you" she talks in a cute voice and adorable while giving me cute puppy eyes "Well we can after you take the call" I state "Ok, fine.. I'll take the call" she states while taking her phone with her and walking away. I sit there for a bit while getting lost in my thoughts.

Suddenly a ball hits me on my head out of nowhere I look up to see that it's Ella, Ella William. She has brunette hair and hazel eyes, she is the mean girl in the school and also the arch-nemesis of Emily in her dance class. She never really cared to acknowledge my existence until now so I am kinda scared about what she is gonna do to me.

"Oh, Luna, I am so sorry that I hit you" She says clearly in a sarcastic tone. "Ahm. Well Ella it's okay and it is nice to see you here" I say it in the most polite I could talk so I wouldn't get on her bad side. "Oh Luna, how have you been? I heard your parents went missing." Ella says with a smirk on her face "I-" "You should probably forget about them as they would have left you because they hated you" she said while laughing "What do you want?" I ask "Well, you have seen the new guy Asher in your class right? She says "Yeah, what about him?" I ask "Well, I want you to stay away from him as far as possible" She says "If I don't?" I ask her "Well if you don't then-" She stops and slaps me across the face using the back of her hand."You will get punished" she started while smirking "I have every right to go talk to him-" Before I could finish I feel her hit me again. "What did just say-"She goes to hit me again and I close my eyes but suddenly someone jumps in front of me and grabs her wrist. "Asher?"
_______________________________
Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter if you did then make sure to vote, share and comment down your suggestion. And check out my friend Alisa6315's work. Anyways bye (•∆•*)