7- Malyshka.

Nicholas's Pov. 

Control. 

Control is something that needs to be under my grasp at all fucking times. Every person who comes under my circle needs to be controlled by me. Every fucking thought of mine is controlled. Every aspect of my life is. 

just like the bloodied man, lying beneath my feet. Whimpering as gurgles of blood choke him and I, like the fucked-up bastard am, crush his throat with my shoe with a blank face.

 "Man, you are fucking psychotic." My right-hand man, Ace chuckles. Zeroing his eyes over the shaking son of a bitch intaking his last breath. 

Psychotic. 

Tell me something I do not know. 

Pulling out a cigarette, I light it up with my zippo and step back, the goddamn wuss withering on the ground with wide glossy eyes. With the cigarette dangling from my lips, I tip my chin at Ace with a silent command and watch him pour the acid all over the wuss. I raise my eyebrow in dry amusement, watching as he forcefully opens his mouth and chokes him with the acid and then steps back, grinning like the crazy fuck he is. 

"Now burn this little shit down, capo." He smiles widely, eyes dancing with excitement. Pushing myself off the wall I nod at him and crush the blunt with my now bloodied sole of shoe as I start to walk back to my car and light up the zippo, throwing it at him over my shoulder. 

Agonized screams of the man fill the air, crackling with the fire as Ace beside me cackles loudly and shakes his head. "Fuck, he is loud."

Slipping in my car, I turn the ignition on and the car purrs to life. "Hey, Saint!" Ace yells from his car with a stupid grin. 

Fucking annoying little shit. 

"What?" I bark in annoyance, our cars few feet apart. "Tell your wife I said, hi." The little fuck winks before speeding off. she doesn't even know he fucking exists. Pressing on accelerator, I drive off on the empty road just behind his car before pulling out my gun and reaching my hand out of the window, shooting one of the tires of his fucking car.  

"What the fuck, man!" I hear him shout with a scowl as the car's tires screech and it comes to a halt. I roll my eyes and zoom past him into the road. 

Once reaching the penthouse, I straight off walk to the bathroom and wash blood off me. Tying the towel around my waist, I make my way to our room. 

And there, my wife stands, her eyes looking back at the full-length body mirror. fuck, she looks beautiful. The satin silk, dark blue dress hugs her body tightly, flowing down her back as delicate straps holds the dress together rests over her narrow shoulders. Pin straight brown hair flows down her back. My eyes find their way to her face and my breathing stutters. Big doe eyes now covered in some makeup shade shit and that full lips of her- the one I had pressed mine on our wedding- painted red. 

The fuck is happening with me? I fucking can't forget my purpose.

Clearing my throat, I watch her whirl around and look at me with wide eyes and flushes cheeks. fuckin adorable- shut up. "Oh, I didn't see you there." Then, she gasps as her eyes falls onto my half naked body and she squeals, covering her eyes and turning back around. 

Before even I know what, I'm doing, my legs carry me to her. "Turn." I order.

 My body towers over her. She is not even small. Average height but when my giant ass is standing next to her, it's a different story. This little brat makes me lose my control. Like now, my brain is screaming me to leave her the fuck alone, yet here I am, taking my daily dose amusement incarnated in the form of my wife.