☻/✩ silly

warning(s): none, far as i know of anyways.

notes: i have no idea what to name this tbh 😖 just silly idea i got in school. MADE THIS IN ONE SITTING TODAY'S A GOOD DAY !!!

type: headcannons

pairing(s): hobie brown x gn! reader (established relationship)

hobie who would do anything to see that pretty smile on your face.

• he absolutely loves hearing you ramble about the shows and games you're into, even making mental notes about who your favorite characters are for later on.

• another thing he loves? falling asleep to your voice.

• if he's on some mission (miguel 😾) or if you're currently not there to lay down next to him, he likes to call you and ask you to talk about your day.

• "you still listening, hobie?", "'course luv, keep talkin'."

• and he can't help but smile at the fact that your voice lowers after that, mindful of the fact he's tired. just means you care for him.

• oh, and remember when i said later on 😼

• when he's walking past a store and he sees some merch of your favorite character he quickly steals buys it for you.

• keychain from your favorite anime show? you've got it. plushie from your favorite game? you've got it. more plushie versions of that same character? you've got it. do i need to continue? you say it, you've got it. because this man absolutely adore you.

• if you're in college and you have a hard time with school you best know hobie is helping you out!!

• after classes he's right there next to you, in the library or at home. he helps you focus and read the textbook or do any work you're supposed to do.

• he knows when you're not focusing, your leg starts to shake, and you're zoning out.

• he puts his hand on yours and reminds you of the work.

• though if he sees you're overworking yourself he quickly tries to stop that.

• he'll see you late at night ( 2 am ) at your desk working hard, and he pulls you back into bed.

• "hobie, i need to study!", "you can do that tomorrow."

• overall, he loves you, and if you're happy, he's happy.