꙳Chapter #2꙳

He had a feeling she was gonna do something so he rushed quickly to her house during the lunch. He knocked on to her house door and her mother opened "oh, hello jack! What brings you here? Don't you have school right now? " The mother asked "oh. Yeah i do actually- but you see Emilie just ran home crying and texted to me so I just decided to check up on her" the boy laughed nervously as the mother nodded and let him in "she's just in her room sweetie" said Mrs. Sheryl. "Thank you ma'am"  the young boy answered as he walked upstairs to her room. He tried to open it but it seemed locked, luckly he had a spare key that she had gave him not long ago in case of that type of situation, he opens the door and sees her on the floor passed out -- blade in her left hand, new deep big cuts on her right wrist. Not one cut, two cuts or three. There were four deep big cuts on her wrist, he quickly reacted by taking the blade and throwing it to the trash then he took a bandagr and a piece of clothing to stop up the bleeding "please call an ambulance!"  The boy shouted and the mother quickly reacted my taking her phone and running upstairs to her daughters room. She stood there frozen with tears in her eyes for few seconds and then ran up to her "oh my gosh! My baby!" The mother cried in shock and disbelief of what her daughter did.

As they reached the hospital the doctor called an emergency. It all looked just like a murder scene. One and a half hour later a doctor walks out with a sour face and says "excuse me for the words I'm about to say.." He sighs "I'm sorry for your loss.." He said with a sad face and walked away as the boy collapsed on the floor and the mother froze at the words he said. His world, his girl, his everything -- just got lost in less than two hours. He couldn't believe it that's she's gone..

Few  years later

Few years passes by since the death of a 16 year old Emilie, the mother and the young boy tried to move on since then but they couldn't. Her classmates heard the news after 2 months since her death, some of them thought that it's good that she's gone and never regretted that they bully her but on the other hand some of them really regretted bullying her and were in shock that she died since the day they knew.

Another weeks passes by and the young boy meets the a beautiful girl. She looked nearly the same as the girl he loved with her whole heart. Her hair, look, eyes, attitude/behavior just the same as the dead's girl. One day when the girl and the boy were talking he confronted to her that she looked just as his now dead lover, she couldn't believe it actually happened and felt bad for him and ever since that day the boy also came every single day to the cemetery and to her grave writing her letters everyday with hope that somehow some day she might answer him in some sort of way.

Sorry for not posting anything at all guys! I just didn't had any ideas but I'll try posting more now!

Word count: 581 words  :DD

The Day She Said Goodbye जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें