Pure Lust

It was a dark night in hell. But at a very special part of hell was a club with blinking lights and happy people. It was the house of asmodeus. The sin of lust. Alot of people were standing in line hoping the security would let them in. One man was also standing in line. It was Mammon. The sin of greed himself. But he was not here to have some fun in the club. He was looking for Fizzarolli.

Fizzarolli should have made a performance a few hours ago but did not show up. Mammon suspected him to be there was asmodeus. Mammon was waiting in line getting annoyed. The people behind him stared at him wondering what he was doing here. Normally Mammon was never seen anywhere except for loo loo land. After some more minutes it was Mammon's turn and as soon as the security recognized him he opened the entrance and letted him inside. Mammon stepped in the club and looked around hoping he would see Fizzarolli. But no sight of him. Mammon got annoyed and went to a table to sit down. He ordered himself a drink. The waitress who brouvht him the drink winked at him before placing his order on the table. Mammon gave her an akward look and growled a bit. He took some sips from his drink and kept looking around to see if he could spot Fizz somewhere. Still no sight of him.

Some strippers entered the little stage and they started dancing on the poles. Mammon watched them while sipping his drink. He sort of liked it. Girls or guys did not matter to him. However after about 10 minutes Mammon felt a hand placing on his shoulder. He quickly turned around and saw the big ozz himself. "Well well if this isn't the sin of greed himself. How suprising to see you here" Asmodeus looked at him in a charismatic way. Mammon was slightly embarrassed that he caught him in his club even tho Mammon said once he would never come here.

"Well i uh i am looking for someone. And im sure you know who it is" Mammon said in a serious way. Asmodeus looked down at the smaller sin and replied: "you mean fizz? Well maybe i know where he is" Mammon looked at him slightly mad "spit it out already i don't have time for your bullshit ozz! He was supposed to perform today and he did not. I want to teach him a lesson and i know exactly that you know where he is. " Asmodeus giggled a bit and replied: "well Mam how about you follow me in a bit more privat aream there we can talk a bit... Better~" Annoyed but curious Mammon got up and followed asmodeus. They went out of the main room and tgey went down a hall and entered a room. In the room there was a sofa, a big bed, a whirlpool, and a bar. Mammon was a bit suprised by the luxery of this room. "So oz.. Where is fizzarolli? " Asmodeus just slightly giggled. He pushed Mammon down on the sofa. "Chill Mam. Xou need a bit of relaxation. He went to the bar and made 2 cocktails. After this was done he went back to the other sin, sat beside him and handed him one of the drinks. A bit suprised by this kind action Mammon started sipping from the drink. " so when will you tell me where fizzarolli is? " Asmodeos sipped from his drink, placed it down on the sofa and then he placed his hand on Mammon's knee. "Fizzarolli is not important right now Mam. The only thing you think about is your circus and your profit. You need to calm and have some... fun in life~"

Mammon looked at him a bit confused. "What do you mean by that? " Asmodeus giggled a bit and moved his hand upwards Mammon's tigh. Mammon looked at him in a suprised way. "What the hell are you doing? " Asmodeus grinned. "Just claiming what's mine." He squeezed Mammon's tigh and came closer to him. "Mammon i think it is time to tell you something" Mammon looked confused and replied "what is it? " "well" asmodeus said, "to be completley honest with you i was never into Fizzarolli. I juat slept with him and did this and that so that i can be closer to you." Mammon widened his green eyes "what?! " Asmodeus smiled "Im being honest Mam i feel highly attracted to you. Every time i fucked the shit out of Fizzarolli i imagined it would be you." Mammon blushed as he heared that. He looked at Asmodeus in disbelief.

Suddenly Asmodeus pulled something out of his pocket and handed it to Mammon. Mammon unfolded what seemed to be a piece of paper but as he unfolded it it turned out to be a picture of himself. But something odd was that it had many stains and it was kinda wet. "What the hell is this? Why do you have a picture of me and why is it messed up like that?! " Asmodeus grinned. "I use it to jerk off silly. Every single night. This picture has taken so much of my cum its suprising it did not rip yet.
Mammon looked shocked at the picture. Asmodeus grinned. " But i doubt i will need that any longer because you are here now~" Asmodeus made a quick move and he grabbed Mammon and pulled him to himself. Then he got up and dragged Mammon who was shocked to the bed. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! " Mammon shouted and growled.

🔞

Asmodeus pushed him on the bed and with one rip he took Mammon's clothes off. First his striped pants. and then the rest. The only thing Mammon was still wearing was his Jester hat. Mammon looked shocked and wanted to get up but Asmodeus held all of his 4 arms down onto the bed. "Well well well what do we have here. A juicy piece of meat~" Asmodeus started touching Mammon. He gently caressed over Mammon's big belly and chest. "holy shit Mam you really got fatter thelast time i saw you. " Mammon growled at him. "GET THE FUCK OFF ME YOU BITCH! " Asmodeus giggled "ah ah ah not so fast" He came closer to Mammon's face and forced him into a tongue kiss. Mammon blushed heavily and made a few more attempts to break free wich were hopeless. When the tongue kiss ended their tongues were still connected with a few strings of saluva. Asmodeus licked over his lips and looked at Mammon with complete lust in his eyes. Mammon looked for a way out but did not find any. Asmodeus moved Mammon around so that he was laying on his belly. "AGH! " Mammon gasped.

Asmodeus stared at Mammon's big ass and smirked. "My oh my what do we have here~" He smacked Mammon's ass with lots of force making Mammon gasp. The second time he smacked even harder amd the third time the hardest he could. Leaving a red handprint on Mammon's buttcheek. Then Asmoseus spreaded Mammon's Asscheeks and looked at his hole. "Mhhh what a lovely entrance you got here Mam~" Mammon was extremly embarrassed and burried his face in the matress. Asmodeus looked at Mammon's asshole and spitted on it. Then he moved a finger on it up and down softly carressing the sin's soft spot. Mammon shivered a bit because of fear Asmodeus would insert something in him. Suddenly Asmodeus slid one of his fingers into Mammon's ass making him gasp.

"What the fuck are you doing asshole?! Quit it!! " He growled but Asmodeus did not stop. He moved his finger in and out of Mammon. Mammon blushed and growled at the same time. Then Asmodeus suddenly pulled his finger out and turned Mammon over again so he could face him. "Oh honey i want to see your lovely face when i insert something even bigger in you~" Mammon looked in fear as he saw Asmodeus opening up the zipper of his pants and his hard dick emediatley popped out. It was huge. Too huge.

Mammon gulped and looked at Asmodeus. "Please ozz don't do this" But even after those words Asmodeus did not stop. He positioned himself ontop of Mammon. Then he sucked on one of Mammon's nipples and grinned at him. I hope you are ready~ " Mammon shivered. "STOP IM WARNING YOU" Asmodeus grinned "ohhhh you never have been a bottom before am i right? Well i promise you will LOVE it! " After those words Asmodeus pushed his full lengh into Mammon's ass making him gasp very loudly "AH!! " Mammon shouted. Then Asmodeus startdd moving. Pulling his cock out and pushing it back in repeatingly. Mammon was in pain and he bit his own teeth "A-AH GOD FUCKING DAMN IT! " Asmodeus loved Mammon's reaction and went more fadt and brutal on him. Mammon felt Asmodeus's dick inside his belly and suddenly he was hit by some extremly good feeling. Asmodeus was hitting again and again with his tip against Mammon's prostate.

Mammon moaned and blushed "ahh~ f-fuck~ oz- s-stop!! " Asmodeus could tell that Mammon liked it and he smashed his dick in and out harder repeatingly hitting Mammon's prostate. Mammon felt very good and got a boner aswell. He was moaning and looking at Oz. Asmodeus looked back at Mammon. He loved this sight. The sin of greed under his control getting railed by his massive dick. "Holy shit Mam you are tight as fuck! Your insides feel so good nghh~"

Mammon couldn't stop moaning and the good feeling took over him. He wrapped his arms around Asmodeus. "FUCK ME OZZ DON'T STOP DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE STOPPING! " Asmodeus grinned after he heared those words and sped up. He was going fullspeed on Mammon feeling how his little hole slurping his dick inside it not wanting to let it go. After  while Asmodeus felt something building up inside him. "holy shit Mam im gonna cum!! " Mammon gasped and moaned and grabbed tight onto the bedsheets. Asmodeus lifted up Mammon's legs and railed tge shit out of him. Then he pushed in the deepest and came a huge load inside Mammon filling him up "nghhhh tak eit all! ~"  Mammon gadped too and blushed hard "AGH FUCK! " after the ladt drop of cum wa sout and Asmodeus completley emptied his balls inside Mammon he slowly pulled his dick out.

He watched as some cum was leaking out of Mammon's hole and grinned. "I hope you liked it Mam~ i would not mind if you would come zo my club more often~" Mammon growled and blushed "i fucking hate you ozz.. "

~the end~