- Welcome -

In the heart of the ancient Mirkwood Forest, where moonlight danced upon the leaves and a symphony of whispers filled the air, a tale unfolded that was whispered only in hushed tones. It was a story of shadows and secrets, of a prince unaware of the gaze that followed his every step.

Welcome, dear reader, to a realm where twilight and dawn intertwine, where the line between reality and fantasy blurs, and where the unseen hands of fate shape destinies. Here, amidst the grandeur of the woodland realm, a story begins—a story of two souls bound by duty, veiled in mystery. Let me guide you through unspoken words, greatest battles, shadows of death and life, let me guide you through the story of One Ring, which must be destroyed, let me guide you through little lives of our friendly dwarves, elves, shapeshifters, humans and sorcerers. 

In the heart of this cursed forest, where legends were born and forgotten, there existed a bond that transcended the boundaries of time and space. Prince Legolas, the fair and noble heir to the woodland realm, moved through his days with an inexplicable sense of being watched. Unbeknownst to him, his every stride, every whispered word, and every fleeting smile were observed by the keen eyes of Lytharial, the general of Mirkwood's army.

Lyharial, a guardian cloaked in shadows, had pledged her life to protect the prince she served. But her devotion went beyond duty; it was a devotion that stirred her heart in ways she dared not speak of. Every midnight, she ventured out, shrouded in secrecy, to meet Legolas under the canopy of stars. Their encounters, hidden from the world, were silent since she was always hiding in the shadows of the Mirkwood forest. She was watching him, observing him, like he was her prey, yet she never dared to show her face to him. 

As we step into the shadows of Mirkwood, let us embark on a journey of mystery, courage, and love. A journey where the fate of Middle-earth hangs in the balance, and where the strength of hearts will be tested against the encroaching darkness. This is a story of sacrifices made in the name of love, and of a love that could change the course of history.

Dear reader, brace yourself for a tale of enchantment and danger, where the prince and his shadowed guardian are about to be swept into a destiny that neither could have foreseen—a destiny that will challenge their loyalty, their hearts, and the very fabric of their world. The shadows of Mirkwood hold secrets, and within them, our story begins...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                   A WORD FROM AN AUTHOR

Let me just tell you a little secret of ours, (it won't be a secret anymore) this might, just might be the first book of a series I am planning to write. Keep up with the chapters, there is going to be a lot of magic here. 

To be more mystique, I am not going to reveal much about myself, so feel free to ask me anything in the comments!
Please, forgive me if my english is bad, it's my third language.
Also, if you have any ideas, complains or just want to express your feelings about the upcoming chapters, please, feel free to reach out to me. Love you !!