𝟭

𝗞𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗵 𝗜𝘃𝘆 𝗟𝗮'𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲

𝗞𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗵 𝗜𝘃𝘆 𝗟𝗮'𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲

"Pick up the damn phone." I whispered. My hand tightly held the device in my hand. Here I was standing on the side of the road.

In the middle of nowhere. I was all over on the other side of the world. The only reason I'm down here was because I had a modeling gig.

My boyfriend I wouldn't even call him that, wasn't answering the phone. I decided since I was over here where he was it would be cool to meet up.

"Pick up." I whispered holding the phone up to my ear.

"Hello." The smooth voice spoke

"Jude where the hell are you!" I shouted in a whisper

I heard a faint fuck on the other line

"Sorry Kam I got wrapped up in some business. Where are you?"

I moved the phone from my ear sending him my location.

"I sent my location." I told him

"Alright I'll be there in like five minutes."

I mumbled a alright hanging up the phone. He does this all the time always late picking me up. It's like he purposely waits until I'm the only one left to come get me.

I rocked back and forth as I waited in boredom for him to arrive. It was dark only the streetlights gave a source of light.

Shortly after I seen a pair of headlights. A black suv pulled up on the side. I sighed as I grabbed my bag stumbling to the passenger side.

"Sorry bout that Kam." He spoke

I slammed the door behind me "Whatever."

I reached over to the seatbelt strapping it across my body.

"Don't be upset." He said driving away

"Why not you always do this Jude."

He shook his head "I be busy you know this. Barely have time to myself."

I scoffed. "Okay." After that it was silence

The only thing you could hear was the faint sound of the radio.

"You wanna go back to mine since it's a little late?" He asked

"Whatever that's fine I leave early in the morning." I shrugged

The typical routine.

࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎

Immediately entering in I threw my bag on the couch and soon following behind it. I could hear Jude shutting and locking the door in the background.

He sighed as he walked over and sat down next to me. I took a look on the tv to see him in his last game.

"So this is the business you got wrapped up in?" I asked sarcastically

He looked in that direction quickly grabbing the remote shutting it off.

"God you're so obsessed with yourself." I chuckled

"Who wouldn't be you're obsessed with me." He smirked tilting his head to the side

I rolled my eyes looking away. I felt the heat of his body get closer. Soon feeling his soft lips putting pecks on the side of my neck.

I hummed in satisfaction. "Not tonight." I said

His movements stopped "Why?" He asked.

I moved away turning my full body towards him. "I don't know we just do this all the time when we see each other. What even are we?" I asked

He huffed "Come on Kam not tonight."

"No let's do this tonight. You never take me out the only thing we do is come to your place and get in bed." I said crossing my arms against my chest.

"I don't know." He said shrugging

"You d-don't know?" I asked confused

He just shrugged throwing his head back on the couch.

"You're so fucking childish." I said turning towards the front.

"How I'm I childish Kamilah?" He asked calmly

"Nothing Jude continue to act like a damn teenager instead of a grown ass man." I got up grabbing my bag heading towards the door.

"Where you going?" He asked

"To a hotel I'll see you next time whenever that is."