03 | Ran Into You Again

2:10pm.

All of them were trying to avoid any contact with any members of the 'TroubleMakers' since they didn't want to get beaten up, or killed. They all stayed close with each other. "Dude, there was this one member that was in my class and she stared at me dead pan in the eyes!" Yunjin pointed at her eyes. "Okay, yeah, she definitely told the other members." Jimin was convinced they either die today or die tomorrow. They couldn't let their shoulders rest for the entire day. "We should relax. It's not like they can jump on us, I mean there are tons of people here." Jaemin reassured them all with a gentle smile. They loosened up a bit. However, things took a far more different turn. Taehyung and a few members started walking towards them.

"Hey, bud! Isn't it disrespectful for a guy to curse at a girl?" Taehyung wrapped his right arm on Yeonjun's shoulder which makes everyone freak out even more. "Maybe you should fucking watch your mouth next time." He punched Yeonjun at his stomach. "What the fuck!" "Gosh, dammit." "Yeonjun!" The group was cautious as they looked at their surroundings to see if the members were close to them or anything. "Leave him alone." Jimin helped Yeonjun stand up properly. "Alone? He started it. Yet he can't even wear his pants properly." Taehyung scoffed and laughed with his friends. "Guess I should end this for him." Jimin quickly lets Yeonjun sit on the chair and punched Taehyung's face. This caused everyone in the cafeteria pay attention towards them.

"Oh, you are so dead." Taehyung slowly lifted his head, staring dead pan into Jimin's eyes. His nose was bleeding.

Before Jimin could do anything, she was grabbed by Yeji and all of them ran towards the hallway for their lives. "Why did you do that, Karina?! We're gonna fucking die!" Heeseung exclaimed. "This is fucking crazy." Ningning was panicking aswell. "Don't swear!" Yeji and Aeri reminded Ningning.

The entire group of the 'TroubleMakers' started chasing them. This was like a game of tag at this point. "You're going to fucking die!" One of the members shouted as she got closer towards Jaemin. Their stamina was slowly draining and the gang doesn't seem to stop anytime sooner. "We need to split up." Jaemin ordered. "Are you serious? That's like the number one rule in a movie! Don't split up." Yunjin punched his shoulder. "He's right though, it'll be quicker to lose all of them." Aeri backed up his plan. "Get going!" They all went separate ways with either two, three or one.

Jimin ran alone, Jaemin, Yeonjun and Ningning ran together, Heeseung and Yeji ran together, lastly Aeri and Yunjin ran together.

Two were chasing after Jimin. Thankfully, she had outrun them as she went outside and hid under the bleachers. "Where is she?" One of the member's spoke. "Ugh, whatever. Got some bold moves but always the first to run." The two members went back inside. Jimin took a look around the place. However, she was greeted by somebody she knew.

"Why did you stalk me?" The younger girl popped out of nowhere behind Jimin which startled her.

"You scared me." Jimin turned around to look at Minjeong.

The younger girl remained quiet.

"What?"

"Answer my question."

"I wasn't stalking you."

"You were, with your friends."

"We were just surprised you lived nearby."

"So, it's your apartment?"