And they all got along great!

Link was cooking something. Putting the Hylain rice in a container, he threw in Goron spice and water to make sauce. When it was done he cut up the fish into small pieces and put seaweed around it, then he put the rice all around it, and drizzled the sauce on it. He cut it up into six pieces and ate it with his chopsticks. It was a new meal popular in the Domain, brought by Link when he arrived, a family secret he claimed.

"Next lesson: Climbing," he declared.

"But we can swim up the waterfalls, why would we need to climb?" Mipha asked digging into raw fish, a taste Link disliked unless in sushi. Sushi was good.

"What if there are no waterfalls? What if you need a mushroom?" Link said. Walking to the rock walls was easy. Climbing with Sidon attached to him was not. Link dreaded the fact that he would have to bring Mipha up there. She weighed more than twice that of Sidon. Sidon was clinging to his neck, scared that the strap would break. The king insisted that they be shown what it feels like to climb first.

"You ready?" Link whispered.

"For what?" Sidon said worried.

"This."

Link jumped and used the paraglider. He got over the water, and dropped Sidon. Getting back to Mipha, Link put the strap around her. She grumbled.

"Hey, not my idea," she said while popping some Stamina sushi in his mouth to make the climb easier. "Want some?"

"No thanks. Just hurry and get this over with," she said.

Link climbed to the top of the mountain.

"Why did you go to the top of the mountain?" she said.

"Eat the sushi," Link said.

"No."

"Eat it."

"NO."

When she had her mouth open saying this Link threw a piece in her mouth.

"Hey! That's pretty good," Mipha said.

"Hey Link! Why aren't you down yet?" Sidon shouted.

"Um... The Gliders wing is a little bent. I need to fix it. Go back to the Domain!" Link yelled.

"Okay!" Sidon responded. Link handed Mipha a  Salmon Roll, while snacking on his Hyrulian Roll.

"Why are you so sore at me?" Link asked Mipha.

"Well when you left you didn't tell me when you would be back and then a bunch of male Zora kept asking me on dates," Mipha explained.

"Why wouldn't they do it when I was here?"

"Because they thought WE were dating."

"I would never do such a thing. I a normal knight with the best princess?"

"What do you think of your princes?" Mipha whispered.

"Oh. She's amazing. She's funny, kind, and I would never leave her side unless for a good reason. She's almost like a sister to me," Link said smiling.

"Oh. Good for her and you," Mipha said.

"Why do you ask, princess?" Link said.

Mipha's face lit up.

"B-but then why did you leave all those years ago?" Mipha asked.

"Because nobody is training my knights right now," Link said with a sad tone.

"But your uncle?"

"It happened while we were heading back. We were sleeping and a moblin stuck up and-" Link said choking. "He was white. He killed him in an instant. I woke and ran. Another time I was not a knight."

"Link, I'm so sorry. If I had known..." 

"It's fine. It's all in the past."

"Maybe, this will make you feel better," Mipha said, kissing him on the forehead.

"Well, I say it's time we get back down there!" Link declared. Mipha chose to not have the strap and clung on to Link, because it might break loose and she would rather have Link than nothing.

"Okay. Three! Two! Now!" 

And with that, things were all better.