Date!(10)

Serenity Shayla Jackson. 

Today is my date with Lorenzo.  

So excited ahhh. 

But I can't wait for school to end so I can go to my date with him I'm currently in P.E like ugh I should've taken it freshman year so I didn't have to take it now like bruh. 

"Get into warm ups and run a lap on the track." The P.E teacher yells. 

"Courtney, Jasmine guess what I have a date with Lorenzo I'm scared but excited." I tell them and now after the beach house Jasmine, Courtney and I became a trio.  

"The older dude?"Jasmine asks? 

"Yeah him she like swears he's the one uh uh with him." Then hand gestures to have sex. 

"Y'know you should be sure he's the one because fuck I wish I didn't spend my first one." Jasmine says. 

"What happened?" I ask. 

"So what happened was he was my boyfriend and he was a big flag but I was young everyone was doing it and when I did it he started forcing me to keep doing it with him,"

"Then he cheated on me my family doesn't play so," 

"I got him and carved the word bitch in Spanish on his thigh." 

"You're a bad ass." Courtney says. 

"I'm concerned." I say but I'm impressed.

"Don't worry I called an ambulance for him and left him on the highway." She says laughing. 

"Can I borrow a dress for one of you guys?" I ask. 

" Yeah you can borrow one from me." Jasmine says. 

"Dress for what?" Jayce asks to sneak up on us. 

"None .of. your business. asshat."Jasmine says hitting him on the head. 

"But i am in you business." He says in her ear and laughs when she blushes.  

"Stop flirting with me asshole." She says. 

"I just can't help it." He says hugging her from the behind and pushing her boobs together. 

"Stop sexually harassing her." I tell him and he nods and says yes ma'am.   

"But what's the dress for?" Mez says. 

"God can you guys just stop being noisy rats." Courtney says. 

"No can do princesses it's our full time job." Mez says. 

"Fine.It's for my date now shut up."I tell them. 

"Your still going on that dumb date?" Rein says jogging up to us. 

"Yes and I'm going to look cute."I say day dreaming about me and him together kissing. 

"How do I make you look not cute?" He asks trying to sabotage like among us god I'm going to miss among us. 

"Impossible like Kim possible god she's so hot and she's a bad ass." Courtney says. 

"Are you cheating on me oh my gosh." Jasmine dramatically says. 

"Oh, so now you're double timing us after 10 mintues of dating you throw it away." I say. 

"Ladies, ladies don't fight over this gentlewoman fight over me." Jayce says. 

"Boy, please." I say give him the hand. 

"You guys are weird." Mez says. 

"Says you I saw that sponge bob underwear." Courtney says. 

"You swore you wouldn't tell." Mez say gasping.