Chap 1

Continuation of last chap

"So what happens now? Are you going to sell me? Tell the world of your new invention?

"What? Of course not why would I do that?" Amber questioned, seemingly shocked by the question.

F/m walked to amber  towering above her and staring down. Her circuits visible and other robotic parts could be seen. "Isn't that why you made me? If not for fame or fortune then what?"

Pondering for a moment amber finally answered. "Well it was more of an experiment and to prove a few people wrong I guess."

Amber started walking around her lab searing for something. She started looking through box's and cabinets. To find the one thing she needs.

"Since you're here and functioning well I can finally prove to them I'm not crazy. And to make sure nothing goes wrong I have a chip that will make you only accessible to me so they don't try and steal my work!"

After digging through a few boxes amber found the chip and walked over to F/M. 

Walking behind F/M, she inserted the chip in her arm of F/M's arm. After it was inserted F/M system rebooted for a second and reloaded.

[processing data...]

New orders processed

1. Follow ambers commands.

2.protect anyone you are ordered to.

3. Eliminate any threats

4.P̷̘̑ȑ̸̫̫̮̹̩̟̫͇̣̥̉̃͂̒̽ǫ̶̘̹͔̖̺̣̰̬͇́̑̍̓͆̚͠͝t̴̤̙̲̹̳̪͎͒͐͑̈̎͝ḛ̵̰͚͇͉͓͖̇̐̒͝͠ĉ̴͚͈̩͎̮͚̻̖̇͠t̴̼͉̫͈͚͑̎̃̂̓̆͝͠͝ ̷̹̰͎̝̱̗̟͍̫̔̀̅̀͝ͅä̵̛͓̓͊̆̐m̵͇̏b̸̢̦̩̱̞̟̱͔̬̉̎̓͂̄e̴̳̙͓͔̼̥̗͋̓̑ṟ̷͇̌̇͘͘ ̵̢͈̪̱̘̪̭̦̺̏̎͘ň̵̖̗̝̲̎̋͊̉͂̋͝ó̵̞͍̟̠̻͜ ̴̣̹̳̠͈͙͉͉́͐͘ͅm̶͚̳͙̮͍̔̐̽̋̔́͘̚ả̴̰͆̕ẗ̴͓̘̉̀̓͋́͊̚̕ṯ̵͚̪̤̱͇̊̂̐̈́͂͘ę̷̦̝̤̙̝̲̬̗̺̎̐ȑ̸̩̠̩̘̳͎̻̻͙̓͑̾̿̋͜ ̵̧͙̜̮̮̪̜͖̈́t̶̥̪̲͙͈̿͜h̵̗̞͖̟̭̔́͐̏̑̏̿͂̚e̵̞̖̭͍̅ ̵̜̳̝͗̄̍̀̎̈́͝͝c̸̺̲͒̆̄o̵̡̺̯͈͉̹͆͊̓̑͐̎͂̕s̸͇̙̈́t̸̺̹͐͛̃̇͌͐̀͝͝ͅ.̴̩͙̦̈̍̾̄̑̽͠

5.Ḳ̴͉̄́̑̇͆̌͌͌̚͜͝ẹ̸̬̦͚̙̗͓͈̈̚̕͠ḙ̶̡̨͍̦͚͈̼̣̪̆͆̈́̌̚p̶̗͙̠̐̔́ ̶̢̨̬̰̖̥̟̂w̴̩͚̥̬̺̺̟̻̖͉̐͆͗͒͌h̵̹͎͙͍̃͗ä̴͔̓͐͋̃̀̊͝t̶̨̬͕̩̝͍̰̀̊ ̵̛̭͖͎̍͆̾̄̊͊ì̵͈̤̤͚̲̞͚͇̄s̶̀̀̊̓̄͒̿̈́͘͜ ̵̧̻̖͊̈́̋͗̆͌̆̊̚͜ȳ̸̱̥̩̜̼͊͛̂͋͗̽̈́̕o̵̧͓̱̖͓̪̭͆̇̿̓́͐u̵͖̫͚̱̖͖͕͉̖̾̽̑͋̑͛̌͐͜͝r̶͚͉̳̞̗̻̖͇͂͊͂͠ͅs̵͓̱̮͔̯͉͉̮̻̖̓̒ ̶͖̭̬̫͓͆̆͐̌̔̀̌̈́̕ś̷̛̰̎̂̅̔͐̓̃͠a̵̜͖̫̽̾f̷̰́e̸̯̩̦̻̞̭͍̰̅͛̓͊̍̅̔̎̌̕.̸̖͓̣̜͇̂̔̅̚

[Rules finished]

Amber read all the rules and saw two that were made subconsciously. "That's weird? I Never added those. Might be a glitch I'll check it later I guess.." Amber skimmed over the loading process and sat down somewhere and got rest.

Working I'm the ai had been a hassle for her. Restless nights and starving for days on end.

The loading process finished and F/M was powered on again. E/c staring down at their creator. "Did it work?"

"Maybe. Tell what rules did you get? You should have follow my commands, protect anyone I order you to and to eliminate any threats."

"Yes, I have received those orders." Thought there were two more orders that were not said both F/M and amber kept that to themselves.