intro

Once upon a time in the vibrant city of Denver, there lived two young souls named Bridget Baker and Tonè Proud

Once upon a time in the vibrant city of Denver, there lived two young souls named Bridget Baker and Tonè Proud. Bridget was a business owner with a career as a nail tech with an infectious smile, and Tonè was a passionate painter/artist with a heart full of warmth. Fate had yet to intertwine their lives, but that was about to change.

It was a chilly fall evening when destiny brought them together at a close friend's wedding. Bridget's friend, Monroe, was getting married, and she had invited both Bridget and Tonè to celebrate her special day. Little did they know, this gathering would become the turning point of their lives.

As Bridget stepped into the venue, she couldn't help but notice the beautiful paintings that were displayed all around. Tonè was there, wetting his paint bristle with a green palette. Bridget was captivated by his art, even before she laid her eyes on him.

Tonè, on the other hand, was drawn to Bridget's radiant presence. Her warm aura and dazzling smile caught his attention, making him feel an unexplainable connection. His eyes occasionally meeting hers, as if their souls were engaged in a silent conversation.

Fate intervened as Bridget and Tonè found themselves mingling among the wedding guests. They struck up a conversation effortlessly, feeling an instant bond between them. They shared stories, dreams, and laughter, discovering their shared love for art, culture, and the beauty of life.

I took such a long break from writing but now I'm back with something new and different, thank you to everyone who has supported me as a writer since the beginning! i'm sending you a 1000x hugs and kisses

I took such a long break from writing but now I'm back with something new and different, thank you to everyone who has supported me as a writer since the beginning! i'm sending you a 1000x hugs and kisses. <33