Warning

Hey Readers,

When reading this story be aware that this plot I am using was not created by me and as such I do not own it or the characters. The only plot I own is the ones that I add in myself. I have also switched the stories of some of the characters for example what happens to them as I didn't like some of their endings. When reading please feel free to comment story ideas and more.

Second, I came up with this book idea after reading all of the female Percy stories and Luke Castellan stories on here and Ao3 so go check them out. Especially, @imaginebooks, who wrote 'Another Love' and 'Young Gods' which are absolutely amazing so go check her books out.

Third, Adelaide is meant to be a female Percy so a lot of things will remain the same from the books. I have aged up Adelaide and aged down Luke to make the age gap fit. If you do not like the way I write as I use the movies/series and books for most of my fanfics then please do not read my stories. All hate comments will be deleted.

Finally, a reminder I do not own Percy Jackson or Luke Castellan but I do own all-new characters such as Adelaide Jackson but not her story as I'm just following the books and the movies as atrocious as the movies are.

Other than that thanks for reading and I hope that you enjoy reading.