Alina Malza

Alina Malza is one of the princesses of Mushland, Her family consists of her parents: Queen Eliza Malza, the late King David Malza, and her older sister: Astrie Malza. Alina likes to spend her time practicing her magic, she also takes her studies pretty seriously, especially on curses Shhh. Alina usually sits in her room reading books about spells and curses.

 Alina usually sits in her room reading books about spells and curses

She was 14 years old before she ran away. Alina is friends with Karl and Prince Michael they are both from the kingdom of Crystalvania.

 A year later Alina is now 15, Prince Michael just turned on his kingdom and ran away. Michael arrived at Alina's bedroom window with Karl, he tapped on her window twice. Alina opened the door and wondered what he's doing there, she opened the window and let them in. Michael asked Alina to join him and Karl in his quest for a "better" world, Alina accepted eagerly because she has never ventured across the realm before and was sick of being stuck in the castle all day. Alina slowly learned the dark truth about the quest for a "better" world it turns out the quest is about world domination. She didn't leave or was shocked she was actually quite excited about it. She gladly kept doing the quest with no regrets. 

Alina, Karl, and Michael's friendship grew as the time passed

Alina, Karl, and Michael's friendship grew as the time passed. They called themselves the Chaos Crew, a few months later 2 new members joined X and Calvin, Calvin is a decedent of the Scarlet Sorceress, he isn't proud of that, and X uhh we don't really know much about him. Calvin and X mostly work in the base and don't really go out to help the others outside but they do help from inside. 

Being the only girl in the chaos crew she doesn't really relate with anyone gender wise. Once when everyone was outside and she was left at the base because she got sick, she decided to go exploring around the base. She didn't really find anything but when she was exploring Michael's room she found a little thing? animal? being it was a cinnamon bunny from the land of Candy, The cinnamon bunny's name is Cinnamon Bun Bun. She was dumbfounded by the discovery that a little creature has been living with them for months. She bonded with Bun Bun and the two of them became good friends, when they others came home Michael had to explain.